Darkhall

Hell yea, dark hall rules! I only had two minute-long samples that were on the website. I want a dark hall cd very soon....

I'm in love with Darkhall...it's to less brass around theese days...
The (demo)Cd I've got, shure have some spinns every week.

mr V

Originally posted by HippieOfDoom
Shhhhh...!!!
Before it's official. You can get all the 98 demo songs for free plus a bonus song from the 94 demo here:
www.mp3.com/darkhall
It's about to be announced on the website, but I figure I'd leak it before some geek.

hey, really great!

thanks mr. steve!

i really enjoy it!

maybe i like it more than your metal stuffs!

i hope we will see an official one!

:rolleyes:

It's out of print because I said so.
Really, the mail order sales for it have been slowing down so much that, now that I'm in need a of a new batch of cd's, it's not worth it to stock up another pressing.
Plus I want to reach a wider musical realm, and I think mp3.com has a few more visitors then DarkHall.com..!!!

Wow! Come bless me with the cool compliments and bashing of sax over here on the Dark Hall song witer's forum...!

By the way, sax is indeed a woodwind. It's a reed instrument, like a clarinet and bassoon. The body composition can be made of brass, but they are classified by the way they're played. A trombone, tuba and trumpet are brass. Violin, guitar and bass are string. Should we go into the percussion section, or am I clear?

I wasn't aware that the classification of a saxophone was such a touchy issue!

Anyway, I liked the songs. They would be better without the sucksophone though. :p

If anyone noticed the song I added to the four demo tracks on mp3.com: Orange Moon. It has ex-Autopsy guitarist Eric Cutler on it. He was our first guitarist and I borrowed him for that demo. But soon after that recording Ken Schultz replaced him, and I'm happy to say Kenny's staying around. We are working on some new songs and some new ideas for the band. We're hopeful there will be a 2003 release of Dark Hall.

I have been away for few months and I am pleasing to see much discussions about my favourite band ,Dark Hall.
I am so love this band, and Mr. Steve Di Giorgio is a master musician and great composer, and great looking guy too !
The news of new Dark Hall songs is being the greatest hope I having for next year. Orange Moon I finding on mp3.com was a great treat that I never heard from the day past. Thank you Mr. Di Giorgio !!!
Ciao. Iylvana.