DARKWATER IS HERE!

MEGALOUD

The Nightmare Has Begun..
Click the link on the banner to buy DARKWATER'S NEW RELEASE AT NIGHTMARE RECORDS

BUY THE SWEDISH IMPORT VERSION HERE NOW~ SHIPPING ORDERS OUT DAILY~
http://www.nightmarerecords.com/Catalog.ASP?WCI=DisplayProduct&WCE=%2049066&WCU=geAb3l0W5IN0KoWmGSX76KahACQJ1aTz
banner1.gif

NIGHTMARE WILL BE DISTRIBUTING THE US VERSION FOR ULTERIUM TO BE RELEASED
ON SEPT 11TH.

This is one freaking great album!

^^^This is no joke. I bought this disc at Progpower and have probably honestly listened to it 20 times all the way through. It is completely owning me. It is going to probably being my favorite disc of the year....seriously....it's that good. I cannot fathom this being a debut disc. The sound is so polished. And the lyrics are top notch, very well written and meaningful. Lately my favorite song(s) on the disc is "The Play" Pt. 1 & 2. All the songs are fantastic. I can't wait to see who books them first for a festival (better get 'em Dave). I have a feeling they are gonna be huge in this genre. With this great disc as a debut.....there is no limit. I'd like to see them do a set playing the whole "Calling the Earth to Witness" disc. That would be beyond awesome!!! :kickass::kickass::kickass:

Dude I am now getting into Darkwater and Seiges Even... Very excellent choices! Digging both.

I am also engrossed in the new Riverside! Wow!!

Dude I am now getting into Darkwater and Seiges Even... Very excellent choices! Digging both.

I am also engrossed in the new Riverside! Wow!!

That is awesome to hear! Those bands have been among my most listened to in the past few weeks. I can't get enough of the Darkwater disc. "Calling the Earth to Witness" is beyond amazing. And Sieges Even should definitely be seriously pursued for headlining BARfest II(imo). They are perfect.

I have yet to get any Riverside. No Money. :cry: Soon though. I gotta definitely check them out.

Rock On Brett!!! :kickass:

Sieges Even seems like such a perfect match for Barfest, their sound is somewhat similar to Enchants at times. Good Progrock!

And I'm listening to Darkwater right now, great full sounds! Love the keys!

Wow! I thought I had replied to this thread already! But a big HELL YEAH for the Darkwater disk! It didn't hit me right away, but I kept listening anyhow. A few more spins it really started to catch on, and then BAM it hit me hard! I totally love this disk! I've been trying to figure out whether I like the Darkwater or Thought Chamber better. :lol: Both are strong contenders for CD of the 2007 for me. I definitely would LOVE to see Dave get Darkwater.

I still haven't heard the new Riverside or Sieges Even, but from what I've been hearing people talk about, I need to change that. I have been listening to Out of Myself and Second Life Syndrome quite a bit though. They are finally catching on with me. And Brett, to make *any* comparison to Enchant definitely gets my attention. I NEED to hear the new Sieges Even now!

Speaking of Enchant, I've really been enjoying Ted's solo disk. That dude can really play guitar and bass very well too! And he is absolutely one of my favorite vocalists and climbing! :headbang:

Both Dark Water & Sieges Even's new CDs were ranked in the top the 12 at perfectprog.com along with other favorites of mine like Sun Caged, Circus Maximus, Thought Chamber, Poverty's No Crime, Symphony X, Pagan's Mind, Riverside, Redemption & Dreamscape.
I know it would like wishing for an Amaran's Plight/Shadow Gallery appearance but wouldn't Thought Chamber be incredible.
Ted, if you are reading this forum...is there a snow ball's chance in hell?
:err:

Both Dark Water & Sieges Even's new CDs were ranked in the top the 12 at perfectprog.com along with other favorites of mine like Sun Caged, Circus Maximus, Thought Chamber, Poverty's No Crime, Symphony X, Pagan's Mind, Riverside, Redemption & Dreamscape.
I know it would like wishing for an Amaran's Plight/Shadow Gallery appearance but wouldn't Thought Chamber be incredible.
Ted, if you are reading this forum...is there a snow ball's chance in hell?
:err:
Latecomer to the Sieges Even here, but I love the new disk! A Thought Chamber appearance would be beyond awesome and would surely make me start looking at plane tickets! :headbang: Pull TC along with Darkwater and Sieges Even and there is NO question!

Latecomer to the Sieges Even here, but I love the new disk! A Thought Chamber appearance would be beyond awesome and would surely make me start looking at plane tickets! :headbang: Pull TC along with Darkwater and Sieges Even and there is NO question!

Thought Chamber, Sieges Even, Darkwater.....throw in Adagio and you have just made me among the happiest men alive! That would be killer! Man i just want one band to be annouced.......come on! Just annouce one band already!!!!!! :kickass:

And let the first band announced be ADAGIO!!!! :worship:

Ok-- Im totally late to this thread here, but this album totally kicks ass-- Im stranded in Portland now with only one CD in my player, since my IPOD is dead, and this f*&in rules!!

One of my favorite new bads, this albums kicks ass!!!! Loving Habit and Again, Shattered, All Eyes of Me. Great album

Bear