SEE A GREAT METAL SHOW - GET A FREE CD!

MEGALOUD

The Nightmare Has Begun..
GET A FREE CD AT NIGHTMARE WHEN YOU BUY TICKETS TO BAY AREA ROCK FEST!

CLICK THE LINK ABOVE THE POSTER AND GO TO THE NIGHTMARE STORE TO BUY YOUR TICKET TO THIS COOL NEW FESTIVAL AND GET FREE MUSIC TOO~!!

http://www.nightmarerecords.com/Catalog.ASP?WCI=DisplayProducts&WCE=ByCI1436B0&WCU=geAb3l0W5IN0KoWmGSX76KahACQJ1aTz

BARFest07v3.jpg

http://www.BayAreaRockFest.com

http://www.myspace.com/BayAreaRockFest
:worship: :Smokin: :headbang: :kickass: :zombie: :puke:

Doing what we can to help, seems pre sales are not what they should be and the bands deserve to play in front of some metal fans, since they are coming from WAY farther than most of the metal heads that will be there....

It will be a brilliant show, if you have the time off, would be worth checking the
last minute flight deals online.:headbang:

I can't believe there aren't 500 people that would want to see this lineup. Maybe it's getting there, or the expense of SF? We about crapped ourselves finding out about it, and made it happen. Some of these bands we've really been looking forward to seeing. Going to be a great show.

I was extremely excited about this festival when it was first announced, I would be there in a heart beat if this wasn't 21 and over as would a lot of people I know. :(

I hope u r not implying that $85 is alot of money for this show. That is an absolute joke for the talent that is coming from far and wide to perform at this festival, I would gldly pay $150 for that lineup. People have been spoiled with $10 metal shows in their local area.

I hope u r not implying that $85 is alot of money for this show. That is an absolute joke for the talent that is coming from far and wide to perform at this festival, I would gldly pay $150 for that lineup. People have been spoiled with $10 metal shows in their local area.

Yeah, I was really shocked to find out it was only $85 too, considering it's only a 500 seat venue and a lot of the bands are coming from overseas. I was having a hard time figuring out how it would pay for itself even if it sold out, but I'm sure the promoter has done the math. It's a great billing for a festival and I would really like to go. When it was first announced I had friends from all over the country that were ready to make the trip for Angra, but after they bailed they all lost interest and the 21+ thing really started to take its toll.

It was either this festival or Progpower. With Gold Badge in hand, it made attending the Bay Area fest impossible.

It's a shame too, since the lineup is incredible....even without Angra.

I wish you all nothing but the best of luck and I hope the turnout is spectacular.

Guys-- as Glen can tell you-- it is always hard doing this in your first year-- Ticket sales are going OK-- just needed the extra push to bring people out- Thanks for all the kind words of support here-- I will look forward to seeing many of you at PP, and hopefully next year in SF!

Thanks for taking the words right out of my mouth! First year or not, the line up ROCKS! I would've been all over this lineup whether I was playing or not! Anyone that truly knows me from this board knows that too! And yes, I already have GB's and Showcase tickets too!!

BTW, SF is surprisingly cheap to stay in and is an awesome city!! Less than half the cost of the Mid-Town Atlanta hotels who have discovered what a cash cow PP can be for them. The airfare wasn't all that bad from Baltimore either.