Darth Metal

I have the full song of the one thats on there, its fucking awesome. Cheesy and rediculous, but being a huge Star Wars fan I am fucking in love with it. I can't wait to hear the other melodies. I would actually pay money for the album.

I just think they should've added darth vader vocals instead of the almost normal death growls.

Scourge of Malice said:
I have the full song of the one thats on there, its fucking awesome. Cheesy and rediculous, but being a huge Star Wars fan I am fucking in love with it. I can't wait to hear the other melodies. I would actually pay money for the album.

I totally agree. While cheesy (well I dont find it to be that cheesy to be honest), I would buy the album if there was one.

I think its a great experiment!

Scourge of Malice said:

Where is the full song at, would love to have the mp3.

NineFeetUnderground said:
cheesey and lame, but they deserve some credit. they took wankery and nerdiness to a level i thought only tubbs and oinkness were capable of.
lol

at least give them some credit for originality

parmesan_2.jpg

Scourge of Malice said:
I have no idea where my friend got it, but he sent it to me. Its actually on my roommates computer right now. I'll upload it to yousendit or somewhere soon for anyone who wants it.

been waiting about 27 hrs or so.... and still no upload. Not impatient really just anxious. Heh... that's a lie. I'm fucking impatient. Let's go dude... :kickass:

Thanks in advance.