Dashboard Confessional

hah. my sister is into the whole emo-pop knit yourself a sweater and buy thick black box framed glasses even though you don't need glasses thing. i think she listens to that band too but a lot of the time she listens to taking back sunday(?) i think that's what they are called... annoying as hell.

err...i hear ya man. but i DOUBT shes overly obsessed with good charlotte? my sister made a 4x4 foot collage of good charlotte pictures...

haha, reminds me of limp bizkit at the metallica concert. the bassist had a piece of the floor thrown at his face, missed by only a foot or so :lol:

Funeral Portrait said:
My sister is listening to them in the other room :yuk:

what do you suggest i do about it?

:puke:
They, he, whoever suck. Unfortunately I'm goin to see them in concert because they are playing with other bands that I'm going there for.
I'm probably going to be drunk and just scream shit during their set :p :D

dude, theyre touring with fuckin mxpx, brand new, and vendetta red. bands i only know because my sister and girlfriend are constantly listening to them. why do you wanna go to a $45 pop concert?

ewww....

I was gonna say why stay for dashboard if you hate em, but now the question is why go to that show at all?

Funeral Portrait said:
dude, theyre touring with fuckin mxpx, brand new, and vendetta red. bands i only know because my sister and girlfriend are constantly listening to them. why do you wanna go to a $45 pop concert?

Hell no! Don't twist it :err: I'm there to see The Cure, Duran Duran, Psychadelic Furs, and Echo and the Bunnymen it's like an 80's alt rock fest with other 80's bands here in southern cali.
Part of the bill is Dashboard Confessional :erk: :ill: and Interpol (they ok) I guess the promoters want to mix in some of the newer artists.
So hell no, you wil never see me at some pop punk shit :ill:.......well unless its for free like the one I went last year :p :D

I'm starting to fashion an idea in my head
where I would impress you
with every single word I said.
Would come out insightful or brave or smooth or charming
and you'd want to call me
And I would be there every time
you'd need me
I'd be there every time...
But for now I'll look so longingly
waiting...
For you to want me, for you need me, for you to notice me

Hamtaro Remix:

I'm a stupid nerd
That will never get a girl
So I'll wait, like a turd
For you to never call, let's give that a whirl

ohh ok! i thought u were talking about the tour they are about to go on with those lame ass pop groups i mentioned. :lol: