DATE!! (Member profiles or something)

mrbungle said:
Blah. The only true 'Chameleon' is by Herbie Hancock (and as a bassist, you should've know this by heart!). That'd make a great grindcore cover song btw.

I was totally not expecting to talk to anyone on UM about HH! :cool: :cool:

And not only is chemlion a masterpiece, so is Headhunters, and his enitre career :D

Russell said:
Oooh, just to make you jealous, I was lucky enough to go to the UK (and apparently non Japanese) preier of Spirited Away :) It was sooo cool! :D How do you think Princess Monoke compares? :)

Mononoke is maybe the worst Miyazaki movie, if you ask me. Yes, it's beautifully done and everything, but overall it feels a bit pointless to me, and maybe a little re-makey of Nausicaa (which is the best Miyazaki by far, followed by Spirited Away).

I'm having a hard time keeping myself in my pants as I'm waiting the Nausicaa books to arrive in my mailbox. After they do, I won't keep any pants for months.

Horza said:
Mononoke is maybe the worst Miyazaki movie, if you ask me. Yes, it's beautifully done and everything, but overall it feels a bit pointless to me, and maybe a little re-makey of Nausicaa (which is the best Miyazaki by far, followed by Spirited Away).

I'm having a hard time keeping myself in my pants as I'm waiting the Nausicaa books to arrive in my mailbox. After they do, I won't keep any pants for months.

Yes, I preferred Spirited Away, it confuses me why so many people rate Princess Mononoke as his best :)