Dauntless - Execute the Fact (Album Samples)

Daunt

Sep 16, 2004
Helsinki, Finland
www.myspace.com
DAUNTLESS TO RELEASE DEBUT ALBUM "EXECUTE THE FACT" IN MARCH

Years of waiting have come to the end, when the Finnish death/thrash monsters Dauntless finally release their debut album on March 1st through Firebox Records.

Dauntless was founded already in 1991, and have been playing under the current monicker since 1998. Before the debut album, the quintet made an outstanding number of seven demos, of which especially the latest two received overwhelmingly positive feedback from the Finnish metal media. Between 2004 and 2006 the band was nominated twice as the "demo band of the month" (Inferno and Imperiumi.net) and voted two consecutive times as the "demo band of the year" (Noise.fi).

"Execute the Fact" consists of nine tracks, some of which are entirely new and unheard, some collected pieces from along the way. The album was recorded at JiVe Studio and Studio Dauntless and mixed at Villvox Studio, and it was produced by Ville Sorvali and Dauntless. The end result is a solid piece of metal in the form of a tank, unstoppably crushing the listener for a bit less than 40 minutes. In addition to the songs, there is also a video for "Flow of Fortune" included on the disc.

A sense of what's to come has now been uploaded to http://www.firebox.fi/records/dauntlessplayer. Hold your breath!

The release date for the album is 1st of March for the Finnish territory and 19th of March for the rest of the world.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sorry for posting this press release but it has all the relevant info :)

The album was mixed by Aleksanteri Kuosa and me at Villvox Studio. Mastered by Jaakko Viitalähde at Virtalähde Analog Audio. We are very happy how it turned out! If you have any questions about the production, check our studio diary first. It has very detailed information and photos about the process :)

Thanks for listening!

Sounds good! I need to buy this when it comes out. Aleksanteri is certanly becoming one of the best guys for harder music in this country. Some of my friends bands have worked with him before and the results have been great.

That studio diary rocks also! Very detailed and clear!

Some news...

DAUNTLESS TO CLAIM POSITION 40 ON THE FINNISH CHARTS

The debut album by Dauntless, "Execute the Fact", reached position 40
on the Finnish charts on its release week. It might be so that metal
is on the charts in Finland every day, but there have been only a few
bands this extreme succeeding on the same level where the Helsinki-
based death/thrash monster is now.

"I wouldn't say it's a disappointment", drummer Santeri Salmi laughs.

www.dauntlessdeath.com
www.firebox.fi

Thanks!

Edit: those group vocals sound really awsome!!

We had some professionals in the studio :)

51_Dauntless-Studio2006.jpg

From left to right: Ville (Moonsorrow), Sami (Dauntless), Niko (Amoral) and Jules (Profane Omen).