Dave Mustaine: Argentina Concert ‘Was One Of The Greatest Nights Of My Life’

Wyvern

Master of Disaster
Staff member
Nov 24, 2002
I will give to Dave: he finally delivers his word. Megadeth promised to make a live album in Argentina and in the wake of 9/11 he bail out. Argentinian fans didn't took it very well, but in the end 4 years later he made it.

MEGADETH and Image Entertainment have confirmed the March 6, 2007 release of “That One Night: Live In Buenos Aires” live DVD. The show was filmed live at Obras Stadium, Buenos Aires, Argentina on October 9, 2005 before a rabid audience of over 25,000 fans. The 90-plus minute film features songs encompassing MEGADETH’s career, ranging from their 1986 album “Peace Sells…But Who’s Buying” through 2004’s “The System Has Failed”.
“This was one of the greatest nights of my life,” says MEGADETH founder and frontman Dave Mustaine. “I am glad I was able to document it and share it with you. ‘That One Night’ is a lesson in metal fanaticism by some of the best participating, most frenzied, and intense concert-goers in the world! I have waited ten years to show the rest of the world how much MEGADETH and Argentina love each other. If seeing this doesn’t convince you how lethal a MEGADETH concert in Argentina with some very close personal friends can be, don’t worry…you’re already dead.”
MEGADETH recently wrapped up a leg of dates in Japan and Australia, as well as their second annual Gigantour festival tour of the U.S., which included LAMB OF GOD, OPETH, ARCH ENEMY, OVERKILL, INTO ETERNITY, SANCTITY and THE SMASHUP. The multi-act, two-stage festival ran September 6 through October 8. A DVD and CD of last year’s inaugural Gigantour was also released by Image Entertainment.
“That One Night” final track listing:
01. Blackmail The Universe
02. Set The Word Afire
03. Wake Up Dead
04. In My Darkest Hour
05. She Wolf
06. Reckoning Day
07. A Tout Le Monde
08. Hangar 18/Return To Hangar
09. I’ll Be There
10. Tornado of Souls
11. Trust
12. Something That I’m Not
13. Kick The Chair
14. Coming Home
15. Symphony of Destruction
16. Peace Sells
17. Holy Wars
18. Special Feature: “Symphony of Destruction” Alternate Mix
Songs that were played that night, but appear to not be featured on the DVD, are “Skin O’ My Teeth”, “The Scorpion”, “Die Dead Enough”, “Angry Again”, “Train Of Consequences”, “Of Mice And Men” and “Sweating Bullets”.

NP: Crescent Shield - 'Rise Of The Red Crscent Moon'

Will definately pick this up.

I saw Megadeth last year when they toured the UK and it was fucking mint. It was so good that I went to both London shows lol.