Dave Mustaine Wants to Contact Testament & Exodus....

Dave put up some more news on this today.

"NEWSFLASH - I have started looking at some bands to take out with me on this US run, and yes I am interested in Anthrax, Exodus, and Testament, but Exodus apparently don’t want to play with Testament."

Oh shit I hope it happens.

Give Dave credit? For what, running his mouth? Its no wonder he has to post on his message board about "finding his old friends".

That he posted something like that is extremely gay to say the least. No matter what was going on before, there might not even be an issue for all we know, there's going to be one now.

chainsawmax said:
yeah, u guys are right all the way.

I hope the thing will be fixed.

THat tour would rule, anyway.

Well ... It seems that we all are fans of all three bands and no one here seems to stir shit after reading this comment... It just goes to show that some fans are respectful enough to wait for official statements before getting all presomptuous

:D

Vic Rattlehead said:
Dave put up some more news on this today.

"NEWSFLASH - I have started looking at some bands to take out with me on this US run, and yes I am interested in Anthrax, Exodus, and Testament, but Exodus apparently don’t want to play with Testament."

Oh shit I hope it happens.
yea~i saw the news earlier today! why did dave say that???
i always think that dave sometimes says something stupido_O

Posted by Gary on the Exodus BB!!!

I do not have much time left on my internet so I´ll make this brief. There is NO beef between us and the boys in Testament. The only ever said( between our and manager and Dave, no one else) was we would not be interested in doing the tour if it meant opening up under Testament and Anthrax, playing a 30 minute set. It has nothing to do with not wanting to play with, or under those bands. It has to do with not wanting to leave my kids and loved ones to play 30 minutes.

Gary's point is the reason we don't normally get a massive thrash bill, just one or two bands. That's fine with me -- otherwise, we'd get one awesome show and then have to wait three years for the next one!!