Dave Mustaine's New Guitar!!! Its An Esp!!! Pics Here!!!

I think its because Jackson was bought out by Fender. Alexei from COB is going over to ESP too, and ESP pays their signature artists im told, maybe that helped...

Yep, I dont know if it will effect the quality of the guitars (I have a Jackson and an ESP and they kick all kinds of ass) but maybe seeing as Dave and Alexei are leaving the situation has changed as far as quality, as they both have played Jacksons for ages...

Blitzkrieg said:
Mustaine will be back, mark my words.

http://www.megadeth.com/index.php?section=guitar_pr

Later this year Capitol Records will begin a massive re-release campaign of Megadeth's catalog, including an anthology and a box set (with rare tracks).

This summer, DTS Entertainment will release a 5.1 surround audio DVD of Peace Sells...But Who's Buying?.

And, as if that weren't enough, Mustaine has begun work on a solo release, to come out in early 2004 on Sanctuary Records.

Aussie_Outlaw said:
Later this year a massive re-release campaign of Megadeth's catalog, including an anthology and a box set (with rare tracks) to come out in early 2004 on Sanctuary Records.

Anyone else shocked? :)

First of all, Dravenmist, its a shame you can't respect such an excellent band as Megadeth just because they aren't to your personal taste. Megadeth rock and Dave is an awesome guitarist. Shits all over James and Kirk from Metallica.

And how old is he, late 30's early 40's?? really fucking old.

long live the 'deth and dave.

Aussie_Outlaw said:
http://www.megadeth.com/index.php?section=guitar_pr

Later this year Capitol Records will begin a massive re-release campaign of Megadeth's catalog, including an anthology and a box set (with rare tracks).

This summer, DTS Entertainment will release a 5.1 surround audio DVD of Peace Sells...But Who's Buying?.

And, as if that weren't enough, Mustaine has begun work on a solo release, to come out in early 2004 on Sanctuary Records.
:err:
NOOOOOOOO THEY'VE GOTTEN HIM!!! THEY'VE KIDNAPPED DAVE (The Aussie Outlaw)!!!!! JUST LOOK AT HIS WRITING!!! ITS...NOT....GREEN!!!!!

where art thou Dave :erk: where art you
bawl1.gif
:cry:

Haupassia said:
First of all, Dravenmist, its a shame you can't respect such an excellent band as Megadeth just because they aren't to your personal taste. Megadeth rock and Dave is an awesome guitarist. Shits all over James and Kirk from Metallica.

Its a shame you can't respect such an excellent band as Metallica just because they aren't to your personal taste. Metallica rock and James and Kirk are awesome guitarists. Shits all over Dave and Al from Megadeth.

:)

MetalMeshuggahMan said:
:err:
NOOOOOOOO THEY'VE GOTTEN HIM!!! THEY'VE KIDNAPPED DAVE (The Aussie Outlaw)!!!!! JUST LOOK AT HIS WRITING!!! ITS...NOT....GREEN!!!!!

where art thou Dave :erk: where art you
bawl1.gif
:cry:

[color=#AOEOOA]It was a quote from a website and not something I said so I didn't use my colour.

Plus some people complain they can't read my colour.

And no-one uses colour here, it's weird.[/color]

spawn said:
Its a shame you can't respect such an excellent band as Metallica just because they aren't to your personal taste. Metallica rock and James and Kirk are awesome guitarists. Shits all over Dave and Al from Megadeth.

[color=#AOEOOA]As Dave once said in refference to Kirk, : 'I think he does really well with what talent he actually has'.

And frankly I'd have to agree with him.[/color]

Blitzkrieg said:
Jackson was bought out by Fender!? Noooooo!! :cry:

Mustaine will be back, mark my words. That ESP is probably the closest looking thing to a KV that he could get lol. Man I would love a KV...

Check out the jackson KVX10 thats what i got.

I worry that when I make a point its too clever :cry:

Mustaine just said that because he is jealous.

spawn said:

I love(d) Metallica. Don't get me wrong, i love Metallica but in my opinion Megadeth are the superior band.

I didn't mean to start any fights :ill: