Dave Pybus left Cradle of Filth

flebbie

a light has died
Sep 18, 2002
Groningen, the Netherlands
Visit site
from http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=31964

British extreme metallers CRADLE OF FILTH have parted ways with bassist Dave Pybus. The band's official statement on the matter reads as follows:

"We are sorry to say that as of [last Thursday, Jan. 20], Dave Pybus is no longer with CRADLE OF FILTH. Dave has decided, for personal reasons, that he is unable to continue with the band. This will not endanger the tour dates we currently have in place or future recording commitments, as a replacement will be found to complete these. We are all very sorry that Dave has made this decision and he will be missed."

Well I wonder what his next career move will be.. Marilyn Manson, Slipknot, Nickelback?

did dani let him keep the contact lenses? Pybus: the noddy holder of black metal :tickled:

anathe14.jpg
noddy_holder.jpg

shit...
I really wanted to have some mean talk with him in March when CoF will play here...

...than I guess this is the reason why I found him that 'different' when I saw the premier of the new CoF video yesterday :erk: (me, the little naive really thought its only the painting...)