David Lee Roth falls to new lows!

well, any slight hope of a VH reunion just slipped away..the guy can still sing, but sheesh..wonder what Eddie thinks about that.

Hey if eddie and the boys were allowed to disrespect and deface the van halen name with that douche bag from extreme than dave should be allowed this mess. it was more entertaining by a long shot.

maybe that will wake eddie out of that drug and alchohol coma he's been in for the past 5 years. i watched in horror and disbelief but, that guy nailed the solo on the banjo pretty well. :headbang:

lmfao that was completely cheesey and funny, but it doesn't matter because I doubt they were trying to shock the world with something amazing or anything, they're just havin fun

Is this the fate, I ask you, of ex-singers?

I want John's verison of polka Only in 2012!!

Who's with meeeee?????

*tumbleweed*:Smug:

:lol: What the fuck is this?
I heard from someone at work that this was really true, but man this video clinches it.
He as great as the front man for VH, but has tubed and hit the bottom of the barrel.
This vid may end up on my iPod just to make fun of from time to time.

Yeah he has actually been some country stuff for a little bit. He played at a club around my house and my dad's friend went to see him and called my dad up laughing and told him about.