David Lee Roth/Van Halen

Whiplash402

Supreme Ruler
Sep 29, 2005
Illinois
do u guys ever think there will be a van halen david lee reunion some time far far far far far far into the future

that would just be heavenly:loco:

No they tried before a few times but it never worked.Shit sammy said he hated working with eddie during the reunion.Obviously eddie alex and michael have enough money or else it would of already happened.

Shit I wish it would just to see eddie play all those old songs the way they were ment to be played.

I think it woulda been awesome 10 or so years ago, when they were originally trying to get Dave back in the band. Van Halen should call it quits and fade into the sunset. Do something Kiss and Aerosmith couldn't do: Go out with some dignity.

strik9 said:
I think it woulda been awesome 10 or so years ago, when they were originally trying to get Dave back in the band. Van Halen should call it quits and fade into the sunset. Do something Kiss and Aerosmith couldn't do: Go out with some dignity.

yeah i heard david Lee was sort of a jag though.

MetalThrasher442 said:
yeah i heard david Lee was sort of a jag though.

I've heard similar things, but I could care less. It's not like I know the guy, or have to put up with him. I dig the guys voice, and VH's music when he was in the band. I woulda liked to have seen that tour 9-10 years ago if it had happened.

I saw Van Halen last year for the first time ever. I was right in front of Eddie Van Halen and my jaw just dropped throughout their set. He's the sickest guitarist ever. Rob Caggiano rules too !!!

i've seen the dlr era van halen 6 times. they were my fave band in the late 70's early 80's. they were the funnest concerts i've ever been to. dlr may be a jag but he rights the book on how to entertain a crowd. it was a non stop party every time. i agree kiss and aerosmith need to ride into the sunset along with the vh bros. i'd love to see eddie do an insrumental guitar album at some time. all different styles but with his flavor on them

Roth is absolutely fucking insane. Megalomaniacal would be putting it mildly. And his voice is shit. There's no way the VH brothers would ever agree to do a reunion with this guy. He's bonkers. Nevermind that Eddie is well on his way to becoming a wobbly loony wino.

David Lee Roth, a man without a band.
Van Halen, a band without a David Lee Roth.
It just makes sense.

There was a reunion attempt, remember? But I've heard terrible stories about Roth. I prefer his era Van Halen though and his first solo album is also kick ass! So are the two songs they did with him for the Best Of record (Me Wise Magic, Can't Get This Stuff No More)

Reunion won't happen for two reasons. First, Eddie seems to have crawled inside a Jack Daniel's bottle and is happy to be there. Second, there's a report on foxnews.com that Roth is officially going to be Howard Stern's replacement for the East Coast. (Adam Carolla will probably head up the West Coast.)

dailyvault said:
Roth is officially going to be Howard Stern's replacement for the East Coast.
I look forward to avoiding that like the fucking plague. He just embarrasses himself every time he opens his mouth.

MetalThrasher442 said:
Hey Dailyvault you live in gurnee? Me and Whiplash live right by you. Just thought that was a little weird.

thrasher

were going to gurnee for fright fest next saturday:D

Yeah, the only thing that sucks about having Six Flags on your doorstep (other than traffic) is that Gurnee residents don't get any break on tickets.:cry:

It's actually a nice place to live - been there 5 years now. All we need is a Fuddrucker's and a Portillo's, and I never have to leave the town again.

I've seen DLR 5 times and the guy is Mr. Entertainment. OK, once you have seen him live, you get a good idea of some of the shit he is gonna say.

I don't think a reunion would work with EVH and DLR, but the thought is nice.