David Lynch fans?

I've seen Eraserhead, Mulhollhand Drive, Blue Velvet and Lost Highway.

What I love about Lynch movies is how quickly they escalate and his characters. His characters are totally bizarre and one of a kind. I can't wait to see this.

Lynch is a bit too strange for me...not in a freaky way, it's just kinda boring. The exception would be Lost Highway, though.

I wanted to kill myself with Twin Peaks. I never even got through the rest of it.

Mulholland Drive wasn't bad, actually a very good movie. It just seemed strange for the sake of being strange, though.

I don't know why people make such a big deal out of David Lynch films being impossible to understand. It's not that difficult to grasp the basic plot and meaning of the film. It does take a bit more time to put all of the pieces together, but it's not even close to impossible to just understand the film. However, I guess when you throw a cow fetus baby, gigantic sperm, and a women with ovaries on her face into a film...people tend to become confused.

It's not so much that we're so retarded that we can't understand them...it's boring. It's strange just for the sake of being strange without any type of metaphor thrown in there. Tarrantino is a much better storyteller, IMO. Pulp Fiction owns anything by David Lynch. To me, David Lynch is the equivalent to those annoying and stupid Japanese horror films.

check out the interviews at cannes he does..to note:he does not whore himself.

FUCKEN NASTY FILMS HE DOES!!

check out Jörg Buttgereit, he is better....