David Vincent sucking cock for Satan?

EvilVince

Satan Christ
Dec 16, 2001
Morristown, Arizona
myspace.com
I've always heard that David Vincent was bisexual, and heard it was OK to suck cock as part of satanic rituals. I wore a full leather cop uniform to a Goatwhore concert one time, and the drummer asked me, "ARE you gay?". I said no of course, but then he told me of stories about David Vincent sucking cock on his tour bus all in the name of Satan. It seems that in the early '90s, gay sex, death metal, and satan went hand-in-hand. So many musicians heard of this rumor, and wondered if it was okay to be gay. Like if you're sucking cock for Satan it doesn't make you gay or something. Anyways, I was wearing a full-leather cop uniform to a death metal concert for no reason other than that I was crazy, and I get an earful of this shit. What do you think? Does Satan make you gay?

-Vince

that was all part of the "let's reject all the values of modern society and embrace every taboo" thing that a lot of death metal bands were into in the early nineties. Basically an excuse to do whatever they wanted and still be able to call it "metal"

Guess I ll have to ask Pete Sandoval next time I see him ... I used to hang out with Richard at his house,before his demise to the hands of cocaine and other drugs and he sure told me some pretty wicked stories of what Morbid Angel used to do back in the days late 80's and early 90's, some of them that I don't know if they could be put on forums ... I just don't know about gay sex.

Well satanism is at it´s core a cocksmooking religion, since satan was created when god got a blowjob from jesus and jesus wiped his mouth with a goat.

Well satanism is at it´s core a cocksmooking religion, since satan was created when god got a blowjob from jesus and jesus wiped his mouth with a goat.
:worship: Hahahahahahah!
I hope you're not trying to get to heaven...ever...cuz that post will land you somwhere else no matter how much you repent!

i thought their God was all about forgiveness. :(
if i'm a nasty little fascist aren't i forgiven cause i was raised in unfavorable circumstances? :(

:worship: Hahahahahahah!
I hope you're not trying to get to heaven...ever...cuz that post will land you somwhere else no matter how much you repent!

no man... respect satanism... because it is one of the most forgiving and open spiritual ways of life i've ever seen..... it an intense and more complicated kind of paganism, it is really similar to any other pagan religion... satanism was born in Eygpt during the Eygptian Age...

Reminds me, I was at a festival this summer, just walking around, enjoying the nice Pagan Summer (bet you never heard that expression before - but you do know it was warmer back in the days - check that other thread). Then I heard something that sounded like a six-year old girl possessed by the devil. Well I was fucking weong, wasn't I? Danni Filth, of Craddle of Filth, apparently. No way, Jose. Then I saw girls with scarred with, err, razorblades, I suppose, which made me kinda sick. SO I went and got a hamburger and got shit-faced on Hof. Don't know what that last part of the sentence had to do with anything, but there you go. That Was my first, and last, encounter with Cradle of Filth.

(BTW what's up with mainstream girls getting into metal? Anyone noticed this phenomena?)