Day 1, 2, 3 & 4 tickets for sale (old)

Status
Not open for further replies.

invertedcrosss

New Metal Member
Feb 10, 2022
Coming from Canada feels sadly to risky for me at this moment. Attending the festival was a gift from me to me for finishing my Master's Thesis... hopefully I will join you all next year!

The Day 1 and 2 tickets can be transferred directly via Ticketmaster. As for Day 3 and 4 they are physical (when I bought them in October of 2019, it was the only option!), but I can happily send them (and pay the shipping).

We can meet before (videochat) to make sure everything goes smoothly. For payment, I am in Canada and we usually use etransfers using Interact). PayPal could also be an option. Thinking of 350 USD to the 4 days.

I could sell the tickets via Ticketmaster but they take a quite a big cut, so why not sell them directly to someone else for cheaper! Also, if anyone has experience (or tips and tricks) selling tickets online like this, don't hesitate to share best practices/ways of going about it.

Edit : I will be attending day 2, 3 and 4! Day 1 is still for sale : 70$ USD.

Thanks,

Sam

Last edited:
Reactions: NorseBlood
Wise is another good option for transfers. If the person paying you doesn't already have an account there, you can usually give them an invite link and they don't get charged any fees for their first transfer. Much fairer fees than PayPal and safer for the seller.

Wise is another good option for transfers. If the person paying you doesn't already have an account there, you can usually give them an invite link and they don't get charged any fees for their first transfer. Much fairer fees than PayPal and safer for the seller.

Thanks Bloopy!

@invertedcrosss Wow too bad you cannot make it to the festival, but congrats on completing your master's thesis. That is absolutely fantastic. Its one of those things you'll never forget doing, you'll be happy you did it, and unless you're an academic sort of guy you'll never ever want to do it again.

@invertedcrosss Wow too bad you cannot make it to the festival, but congrats on completing your master's thesis. That is absolutely fantastic. Its one of those things you'll never forget doing, you'll be happy you did it, and unless you're an academic sort of guy you'll never ever want to do it again.

Thanks NorseBlood! I am glad I got to have it finished and can't wait to celebrate it!

That being said - with the restriction changes at the border, I will be attending ProgPower (day 2, 3, and 4)! Day 1 ticket is still up for sale people! I will give a great discount : 70$ USD.

my wife and i cannot attend this year sadly
I am selling use of 2 Gold Badges ( NOT my place on the list , just this year ) and 2 tickets to day 1 , i already have physical tix from original issue date . would prefer paypal .

Cannot attend Days 1- 4 after all. Have three (3) sets of Day 3&4 tickets for sale as well as three (3) sets of Day 1&2. Best contact is via my PRM radio email: progman55@itstriangle.com. Transaction via PayPal. Will Mangold

Update 4/27/22 --- Hopefully someone gets interested here soon to what I have to offer -- selling at a discounted price of course than what I paid for them (better than a complete loss). Trying to avoid putting on Stubhub which adds 15% to the buyer and then takes 10% away from the seller.

Selling 1x ticket to days 3 and 4 of the festival.

I held out hope I'd be able to make the trip to the US, but now with the festival only a month a way I've sadly realised there's no way I can make it work this year.

Paypal payment accepted. I paid $246 for both but more than willing to negotiate, feel free to email me your offers. I am willing to sell separately but would prefer if you could take them both off my hands.

Contact email: phibzy@gmail.com

Update 4/27/22 --- Hopefully someone gets interested here soon to what I have to offer -- selling at a discounted price of course than what I paid for them (better than a complete loss). Trying to avoid putting on Stubhub which adds 15% to the buyer and then takes 10% away from the seller.

5/16/2022 ---- WELL -- so far GOOD -- I have one set out of my initial three left. "Set" being -- Days 1 & 2, and Days 3 & 4.

At this point will sell as whole (all 4 days for $320), or two-day sets for $170 -- or $90 per Day --- using PayPal and / or Venmo.

Will --- progman55@itstriangle.com

Coming from Canada feels sadly to risky for me at this moment. Attending the festival was a gift from me to me for finishing my Master's Thesis... hopefully I will join you all next year!

The Day 1 and 2 tickets can be transferred directly via Ticketmaster. As for Day 3 and 4 they are physical (when I bought them in October of 2019, it was the only option!), but I can happily send them (and pay the shipping).

We can meet before (videochat) to make sure everything goes smoothly. For payment, I am in Canada and we usually use etransfers using Interact). PayPal could also be an option. Thinking of 350 USD to the 4 days.

I could sell the tickets via Ticketmaster but they take a quite a big cut, so why not sell them directly to someone else for cheaper! Also, if anyone has experience (or tips and tricks) selling tickets online like this, don't hesitate to share best practices/ways of going about it.

Edit : I will be attending day 2, 3 and 4! Day 1 is still for sale : 70$ USD.

Thanks,

Sam
Is the day 1 ticket still available?

Status
Not open for further replies.