Day of Thanks/Birthday wishes

J-Man

Old as Yoda
Jan 11, 2005
Texas
I want to wish all my ProgPower brothers and sisters, and all forum members a very Happy Thanksgiving, and to wish each and everyone of you the best in this holiday season. No matter how you celebrate the holiday season, i wish you all the very best and to know that I look forward to seeing each and everyone of you again next year at ProgPower VIII.

Also i want to wish my friend and brother LANCE KING a very happy birthday tomorrow. LANCE, my brother it is an honor to call you friend, and i wish you the best on your birthday.

Same back at ya J-Man! I'll be working on T-day, but at least I'm off on Christmas & New Years :erk:

And happy B-Day to that singer guy too! :)

J-Dubya

Best wishes to you and your family as well and to all of the UM family! I'll be up early tossin' the turkey in and baking pies...mmmm mmmm It's been about 90 degrees here so no chance of snow :lol:

Happy Birthday Lance! :headbang:

My favorite Birthday Graphic:

brice_10a.jpg

Have a good one Lance!

-MetalRose

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ONE AND ALL!

Special Turkey Shout-out to: Glenn, Matt, Justin, Amber, John, Lance King, Jonah, Michael, Toke, Morten, Neils, Yan, Mayhem John, Reverend Sue, Sush, Dolamite S. Biffle, ManowarFan1, Tammy, Vanessa, Shane, Brent, Amanda ...

I sure hope I didn't forget anyone!

Half of the ProgPower experience is the crowd...

Nathan

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ONE AND ALL!

Special Turkey Shout-out to: Glenn, Matt, Justin, Amber, John, Lance King, Jonah, Michael, Toke, Morten, Neils, Yan, Mayhem John, Reverend Sue, Sush, Dolamite S. Biffle, ManowarFan1, Tammy, Vanessa, Shane, Brent, Amanda ...

I sure hope I didn't forget anyone!

Half of the ProgPower experience is the crowd...

Nathan

Same to you Nathan!!

Happy Thanksgiving, John! I hope all is well with you and your family this holiday. The same wish goes out for all of you on the PPUSA board!

Happy Thanksgiving, John! I hope all is well with you and your family this holiday. The same wish goes out for all of you on the PPUSA board!

HAppy Thanksgiving Todd, I wish you and yours all the best. Can't wait till PPVIII.

Never too late for Happy Thanksgiving wishes!! Thanks Nathan, John, and everyone! Hope you all had a great Turkey Day, and are survivng the Black Friday madness! :zombie:

Happy Birthday, Lance! Hope it was wonderful and filled with many terrific memories!