Daylight Dies Montreal

thehobbit

New Metal Member
Jun 8, 2004
Daylight Dies rocked Montreal once again. If I can describe DD to anyone I would point out how good they are live and yesterday was no exception! The new material is amazing (they played two songs the second of which was just awesome), and Nathan was ferocious and a perfect fit - the only thing I can complain about was the length of the set (5 songs, about 40 minutes), but that had nothing to do with DD. Still, we got to experience 5 great pieces of music and a great performance to go with that. Can't wait for the new album to come out and hopefully getting to see DD again very soon!

Great to read these comments. We had a blast in Montreal. It's always a blast to play there, especially at special events such as on Sunday. We'll hopefully have some pretty nice photos of the show and so on to put up on the page pretty soon.

Wish we could have played longer as well, but as you know, we have no control..

Thanks for the kind words. I assure you that it only gets better from here. As Jesse said, we had a blast. I can't wait to get back to Montreal. Glad to hear that you enjoyed the new material.

Yeah, you guys totally ruled as well! Loved the two new tracks you played. Thanks for playing the show in Montreal, I had a blast as well too hanging out and staring at all those hot Montreal girls...

Bruni said:
Yeah, you guys totally ruled as well! Loved the two new tracks you played. Thanks for playing the show in Montreal, I had a blast as well too hanging out and staring at all those hot Montreal girls...
Glad you liked them. It's a bit strange to play new songs that nobody has heard before. I can't wait to get into the studio and get this new album out..

The set was:

1. Minutes Pass
2. All we Had (new song)
3. The Line that Divides
4. Unspoken (new song)
5. I Wait