Daylight Dies

Deathmoor

Raven & Blood
Oct 3, 2001
the dark winter
I don't know if this band has been mentioned here already anyway. This is a new band now only has one demo out called "Idle" their homepage is www.daylight-dies.com and you can download a full song from www.mp3.com/daylightdies there is also two samples. They are gonna release their debut album on relapes records. Now why i have posted this here is coz i think most of u here like katatonia hehe so yea this band plays in the vein of old katatonia so if you like that this band should be great for you! and yea i'm not in this band i just really dig this band and i thought if anyone else have heard em and what they think of em. Its very good stuff... yea katatonia rules...

hey where are you thinking of getting it? coz do you know any good netshops that has it that are located here in europe. So that one don't have to pay the extra customs you know when living here scandinavia if i would get it from the us. So id like to get it from europe if possible...

Here information from Jesse:
March 23rd, 2002
We began recording our debut full-length "No Reply" yesterday and plan on
finishing everything up the last week of April. The track listing is (in no
particular order): "The Line that Divides", "Hollow Hands", "I Wait",
"Everything that Belongs", "In the Silence", "Four Corners", "Unending
Waves" and "Minutes Pass". "No Reply" will be released on Relapse Records
later this year. More news later.

they are amazing. they need their own forum. you all should join the mailing list. i feel like i've said this all before....

Thanks for the kind words everyone. I just finished all the drum tracks for No Reply... and now I'm fucking exausted! Now the work begins on the rest of the material. No Reply will be out on Relapse Records sometime this Summer most likely. It'll be out debut full-length, and the first _real_ chance for people to hear who we are, since I think a demo only gives a small idea of what we're doing.. and Idle is two years old now. Actually, check out www.digitalmetal.com as they put up some news about us today and it might be of interest to some of you.

If anyone wants our demo 'Idle', you can order directly from me. Just e-mail me at band@daylight-dies.com.