DC/VA/MD Local Metal

Dec 5, 2002
Dallas
Since it seems like there are quite a few people who live in the metropolitan area on this board I thought I would take the opportunity to whore out my, and other local metal bands. Some upcoming shows:

Tonight- April 28: Jaxx Night club- Timelord and Eternal Winter

June 2: Virginia Metal Onslaught- Salvation Army Church ,Harrisonburg VA- Engage, Immortal Avenger, Timelord, Eternal Winter, Lost at Sea

June 10- Jaxx Night Club- DORO, Division

August 17- Jaxx Night Club- KAMELOT, LEAVES EYES, Divison, Scarz Within, Eternal Winter

October 3- Jaxx Night Club- SONATA ARCTICA, FIREWIND, The Agonist, Eternal Winter

I like Karen and all, but who gives a fuck about her opinion of power metal? Is every person here trying to get in her pants? o_O

It's not like she'll get mad if you like some of the sillier bands.

Well, I'm fairly certain the majority of us don't give a shit about what someone else on the board listens to. Just the thought of Karen getting persuaded to attend a power metal show is entertaining.

Offer to buy her any 2 pair of shoes she wants. She'd probably go see Rhapsody at that point.

I like Karen and all, but who gives a fuck about her opinion of power metal? Is every person here trying to get in her pants? o_O

It's not like she'll get mad if you like some of the sillier bands.

Ummm we're being sarcastic compadre :lol:

I've met Karen several times, shes awesome and I respect her choice in music just as I try to with everyone else's.

yousa craaaaraaaazy Marylander for using that "u"

10227315A~Jar-Jar-Binks-Posters.jpg

mmm immortal avenger is pretty decent; sucks that when i saw them last the silly band before them overextended their set so IA only got to play 2-3 songs before the clubs got shut down (2 am they all close down here)

Karen and I were joking about this Wed. night, so it's really just poking at her.

Yes, you can all now joke about poking at Karen.

To say what Ellis won't (age and experience do that to you), if you're coming to any of these shows at Jaxx, please hit us up for tickets - it saves you fees, and gets us paid.

For Kamelot, well, you can either be fair and buy an equal number from each of us or decide based on image or degree of hotness, in which case Ellis will win. :lol: