Local Metal at Jaxx Concert Hall

Okay heres the worst part. We brought our giant prop (a large snow covered rock with a barbarian sword in it) to place on the front of the stage, and our damn keyboardists amp fell over and crushed it in the trailer.

That was actually a higher power looking out for my best interests.... for if that prop had made it to the front of the stage, my view of the front row would have been obstructed....

I would suggest that you replace it with a snow-covered stripper's pole - or better yet, a sword-themed stripper's pole - for the girls of your front row...... but that would make me a pervert.

En Vind Av Sorg said:
Okay heres the worst part. We brought our giant prop (a large snow covered rock with a barbarian sword in it) to place on the front of the stage, and our damn keyboardists amp fell over and crushed it in the trailer.

Now if that's not a Spinal Tap moment, I don't know what is...

"The problem may have been we had a Stonehenge monument on stage that was in danger of being crushed by a dwarf!"

En Vind Av Sorg said:

rofl.gif
Oh man, that's classic! I'm sorry, but Mike's right, that is so Spinal Tap that I just lost it.

:lol: Yes and next show were all going to emrge from giant crysali, and were going to have 6 fog machine going, and dwarves will emrge mid-set to battle with maces and axes on the front of the stage.