DD/Katatonia Tour

Sam_Seed

Drunken Master
Dec 9, 2002
Raleigh
www.burning-village.com
Jesse,

I just wanted to find out the latest information about the European tour. I may be going over to France on a business trip in April and was hoping to catch you guys if you were going to be within a few country radius ;) I saw the tour dates posted on katatonia.com and wanted to verify that these dates were still definite. I cannot think of a better deal. First time in Europe...first time seeing Katatonia...and if Daylight Dies is going to be there too...that is just going to be un-fukken-believable!

Is anyone else going to be checking out any of these shows? If so, which shows are you looking forward to most?

\m/ Rokken \m/

i'm looking at checking out those swedish dates IF
daylight dies becomes part of this tour. course
it all depends of where i am financially in the next
month, but it would be awesome to see my
favorite bands playing those gigs one rite after the
other!! good lukk to you man.

We're extremely close to being able to announce just what the fuck is going on with this tour. As soon as I get the a-OK I'll do so. I don't like reporting information when things aren't more certain, as it leads to confusion (example: the tour dates that've already been posted and support information has changed pretty dramatically already..). So just hang in there, and we'll get the information out as soon as humanly possible.

Well, I just heard that To/Die/For cancelled the tour with Katatonia and will be replaced by Finntroll. What about Daylight Dies?? Are you still going on that tour or do you have to cancel as well? On the official Spinefarm and Finntroll-Websites it just means "KATATONIA, FINNTROLL & local support(s)" Hope to hear something from you as soon as you know. Thanks!

TheEmperor said:
Well, I just heard that To/Die/For cancelled the tour with Katatonia and will be replaced by Finntroll. What about Daylight Dies?? Are you still going on that tour or do you have to cancel as well? On the official Spinefarm and Finntroll-Websites it just means "KATATONIA, FINNTROLL & local support(s)" Hope to hear something from you as soon as you know. Thanks!

Yeah, there have been a tremendous amount of adjustments/changes made to both line-up and some of the dates previously announced. I will put up all the relevant tour information on www.daylight-dies.com, as well as posting here as soon as things are totally confirmed.. it looks like Monday will most likely be that day.

I would have been so happy if DD would have come to Finland also. Well, you can't have everything, at least Katatonia is coming here. :headbang:

And what comes to To/Die/For, just be happy that you don't have to see them play live. I saw them here in Tampere last year and they really sucked. The band played very shitty and after few songs, in the middle of a song, band's singer just lost it and kicked the mike stand down from the stage and walked off the stage. :yuk: After a moment they continued the gig but they still sucked.