DDR - new music for Katatonia fans!

When I read the topic I thought of "Deutsche Demokratische Republik" [former Eastgermany] *lol* ...

Hm... it's a really relaxing style of music and the language sounds strange but interesting *g* Sounds good, I like it =) ...but it's nothing I would listen to often when I want to hear music 'cause it's a bit tooooo slow for me

BloodySwan said:
When I read the topic I thought of "Deutsche Demokratische Republik" [former Eastgermany] *lol* ...
Greenland has a "Disko Bay", so I guess that may be another explanation.:)

but it's nothing I would listen to often when I want to hear music 'cause it's a bit tooooo slow for me
Well, they have stuff that's bit more up-tempo, but I ended up taking all the ballads off the album because these are the songs that I enjoy most. Obviously, this is as midddle-of-the-road as it gets, but what the heck. It's good stuff, I think, especially when you're driving through the countryside on a lazy Sunday afternoon.:loco:

*hm* I can just imagine that situation... I have neither a car nor a countryside nearby... *g* but that's right: good stuff...

...I would be interested what "stuff that's bit more up-tempo" of DDR sounds like (;

Well, here I am again! :headbang:

With another great band from Greenland!

KISHIMA!!!

http://www.myspace.com/kishima

Check 'em out! If you like Kent, you will most likely enjoy Kishima!

ekelhaft%201.jpg