Dead of Night demo CD

NocturnalSun

The Dark Wanderer
I finally got my shit together and over the course of 2 months have recorded 8 songs for a Demo CD. The tracklist is as follows:

NOCTURNAL SUN
-DEAD OF NIGHT DEMO CD
-----------------------------
1.Eternal Dusk
2.Embrace The Dark
3.Riding The Mist
4.Twilight Sonata
5.Her Ghost In The Fog (Cradle of Filth cover)
6.It's Been Awhile (Staind cover)
7.Pinball Map (In Flames cover)
8.Only For The Weak (In Flames cover)

The first four I've put my all into and are composed by myself. Nocturnal Sun, my band persay, is basically a one-man band. My songs are all guitar (no drums/vocals except for drums on It's Been Awhile) and I've pieced them together very nicely in my home recording studio. The 2 In Flames cover songs are a bit outdated since I recorded them back close to 4 months ago and my skill has consistently improved, but until I find the time to re-record them, they will remain rough covers.

Of course I don't expect anyone to buy the CD unless you really want to support me, because the songs are all-guitar songs and not a full band. If you could just take a look at the two songs I have put up on www.musictx.com/nocturnalsun (Riding The Mist and Twilight Sonata) and give me some feedback, that would be greatly appreciated. If you want to buy my demo CD, feel free to email me with your request and I will ship one off to you for a very low price.

the link to my main website and the album information for Dead of Night is:
http://www.freewebs.com/nocturnalsun

Any feedback would be great, so please post it here.

I guess it could qualify as medieval :) never thought of that, though. I wanted to make it a classical guitar piece like Andres Segovia's works, even though it's definitely not legendary like his works were. Thanks anyway. The other song was actually meant to be a track I would sing on. I had even wrote out the lyrics and everything, but my voice sounded like shit and didn't go with the song very well, so I cut it out and replaced it with a guitar solo leading through the whole song... If I could find someone better to sing it, it wouldn't have to be an all-guitar song.