Deadnight vid - for the bored ones

Looks like a public rehersal place to me..

Anyway, awesome attempt, best DW cover i've ever heard/seen :)

KillerGon said:
the slipknot poster and your camo pants automatically made that video a failure...

You don't have to like my pants..:)

This vid is from my school.. we have some shitheads that loves slipknot here.. they think they own the "music room".

have no sound here.. could you convert the sound track to mp3 or AC3?

good when you are above the 12th fret. You just need to work on your high notes a little bit.I think you have the same guitar as me....I hate that guitar:heh:

Nice to see some1 with a nice comment.. thank U..

And homer.. download quicktime if you don't have it.. that will work!

no i just dont have the audio codec (AMR)... will look if i can find it.. rawk on!!

The Bringer said:
WTF is 3gp?

Dunno.. I know quicktime works with that format tho..

Conti said:
good when you are above the 12th fret. You just need to work on your high notes a little bit.I think you have the same guitar as me....I hate that guitar:heh:

well.. yeah.. I probably do. I also have a Jackson RR5.. that guitar plays so much better.. What I use there is my dxmg(I hope u understood I'm the one too the left).. I think it's a decent guitar.. at least for it's price.

Otränad said:
Dunno.. I know quicktime works with that format tho..

well.. yeah.. I probably do. I also have a Jackson RR5.. that guitar plays so much better.. What I use there is my dxmg(I hope u understood I'm the one too the left).. I think it's a decent guitar.. at least for it's price.
Oh woops,thought you were the other guitar. Im actually getting one of those in like a month,. You should have gotton the black.not gun-metal.w/e you played good but that other guy is trying something he cant do.

Conti said:
Oh woops,thought you were the other guitar. Im actually getting one of those in like a month,. You should have gotton the black.not gun-metal.w/e you played good but that other guy is trying something he cant do.

Oh, Yeah.. I know he didn't do it very good there.. but I asure you.. he knows what he's doin.. he also started guitar seriously like a year ago.. :)

btw.. I like gun metal.. :p You don't, that's why it's not your guitar.