Deadpool Movie

<3 Deadpool

2qbszuv.jpg

Green Lantern didn't wow me. I'm not expecting much from this, either.

this deadpool movie is going to be a completely totally different production crew than the people who made green lantern
the only person, literally THE ONLY person, that was in any way shape or form involved in the production of green lantern that will have anything at all to do with this new deadpool movie is going to be Ryan Reynolds, the actor that just happens to be playing the titular character in 2 completely different movies

<3 Deadpool

2qbszuv.jpg

hilarious
there's actually a decent chance of a pretty good deadpool movie
but ONLY if the all the writers/producers/director are actually fans of deadpool

getting a writer/director/producers that have no idea who the fuck the character is untill the actual making of the movie will be really bad and completely ruin the movie, especially with something like deadpool, infact, let's just go get the writers of the comic to make the movie

this deadpool movie is going to be a completely totally different production crew than the people who made green lantern
the only person, literally THE ONLY person, that was in any way shape or form involved in the production of green lantern that will have anything at all to do with this new deadpool movie is going to be Ryan Reynolds, the actor that just happens to be playing the titular character in 2 completely different movies

Yeah, but what I guess I meant is that I'm not really digging Ryan Reynolds as a comic book hero.

If he doesn't break the fourth wall in the movie I'm going to boycott it.

of coure he's going to break the fourth wall
otherwise it's just going to be nothing more than just one character killing everyone else
and America already made a thousand of those movies back in the 1980s

Yeah, up until "Deadpool" (or weapon whatever the fuck they called him I don't care to remember) actually showed up which is why I won't believe any fourth wall breakage until I see it.

Wolverine was refered to as "weapon X" several times before one character explains to another that the "X" is actually "roman numeral 10"
then Wade is refered to as THE Deadpool, that all the other mutants' powers were "pooled" into one person, weapon XI

and deadpool really is going to break the fourth wall acording to the deadpool wikipedia page