Dean VMNT1 Dave Mustaine sig. Guitar for sale (UK)

D.Ingram

Mar 17, 2008
Sheffield, United Kingdom.
Hi all!

I have a Dean VMNT1 guitar for sale here. Silver finish, 24 jumbo frets, Dave Mustaine Livewire pickups, Duncan flush-mount straplocks, string-thru body setup, black hardware, neck-trhu construction, mahogony body, fitted with D'Adarrio XL 11s. Comes with a Dean hardshell case.

I got this for Christmas last year but I'm in dire need of money for recording. That, plus I've moved onto playing Jackson guitars now so theres little point in me owning this. Its in near-perfect condition, the fretboard is a bit filthy but there're no scratches or dings on the points, headtock or body. Absolutely essential guitar for any form of metal, but also works very well with Jazz or blues too.

Sadly though, I'm so damn skint that I can only accept UK offers, and for some bizarre reason Paypal refuse to let myactivate my account. Because they fail. So a payment method of cash or cheque is preferred!

This thing costs £800 brand new, but since this is second hand I'll let it go for around £400 - £600. I'm willing to haggle too though, but ridiculous offers will be ignored.:devil:

you give VMNT
I give you
warm_whiskers_goldie_retriever.jpg

:loco:

They're rather fucking sweet if I do say so muyself. Its a pain in the ass that I have to sell this one, but Gregadeth is skint as a slag in Essex and we need money for recording :(

I thought you were trying to record? and now i hear you've both bought new guitars? and you tune to D standard? Shame, Shame!

I haven't bought a new guitar haha!! What you on about, foo'?

And we tune to Eb and D. We're more death-thrash in the vein of Dmeolition Hammer, Possessed etc. with a bit of a more modern twist on it. none of that pussy shit.

Besides, Kreator, Destruction, Sodom and Onslaught tune to D standard and I don't see you slagging them off. For shame Zehm!!!