Dear Lord, Ozzy has ANOTHER live album !!

Feb 11, 2002
Ohio
Visit site
I saw an ad in todays paper Ozzy Live at Budokan (SP?) When will it stop? Is anybody going to get this? Trivia: who made the Live at Budokan Album popular? The first person to call in with the right answer gets...Fame and fortune.

to answer your question......Cheap Trick
i have given up on live albums by most bands,there r just to many out there and most the time it is not worth it.

CHEAP TRICK! Playing live for free all summer long. Cheap Trick, KISS, and the Ramones are the all american rock trio if you ask me. Pre- rehab Aerosmith and the original Alice Cooper group are right up there too.

ps: Ozzy can take his live album and shove it up his ass. I saw that in the Best Buy ad in the Sunday paper and was like "WTF" who is gonna buy this garbage. Of course if Scott Ian says "buy it", I will

pps: see ya at the Cheap Trick show at Brewmasters in august, the day after Rush play Polaris!

Poor,dear,old,dilusional Ozzy.I'm surprised that he's still bothering with his horrrible solo career and music in general since that tv show of his is doing so well<worst show on earth-must be stopped!!!!!!>.Ozzy Osbourne has become a bad joke with a sorry punchline that's already run it's course.The only thing that most viewers of the Osbournes tv show is that Ozzy is a 50some yr.old man who doesn't do anything but sit in front of the tv yelling profanities when the remote doesn't work and that...oh yeah,he sings or something!That Sharon Osbourne runs the whole show and Ozzy's only there to mumble unintelligable British jargon in front of the camera and so they can use his name in the show's title.
FUCK THE OSBOURNES!!!!

Isnt this really only Ozzy's second live album? I think so. Why bitch about him when you have people like Kiss or Iron Maiden who have TONS of live albums, every one sounding just like the one before with nearly the same set list! Maidens Live After Death is the only one worth having live IMO.

Anthrax Live: the island years I thought was brilliant and was the first Anthrax I picked up.
I also think that the new NIN is worth checking out, the critics are raving about it and everyone says it's good but I can't seem to find it in my country yet. How ridiculous.

Originally posted by blakmetalemp
Isnt this really only Ozzy's second live album? I think so. Why bitch about him when you have people like Kiss or Iron Maiden who have TONS of live albums, every one sounding just like the one before with nearly the same set list! Maidens Live After Death is the only one worth having live IMO.

KISS do have a number of compilations out there, but they don't have a "TON" of live albums, they have three: Alive! and Alive II, which are both bona fide classics. They released Alive III in 1993, and it is subpar, but I was there when they recorded it, so it is kinda cool I guess. And they may release an Alive IV. There is an album called You Wanted the Best, You Got the Best but it is just best of the Alives.

Ozzy has
Live and Loud
Just say Ozzy,
and Tribute
and now this new one. Thats four live discs. I guess it seems worse than it really is though with all the Sabbath stuff along with stuff like Ozzman Commeth and And other greatest hits stuff and now a week ago the Osbourns sound track.

Jeez so much Ozzy bashing, I'm just shocked. Oh well they're just opinions. He has many live albums.
1. (Black Sabbath) Live at last (unofficial i think)
2. (solo) Speak of the Devil
3. Tribute
4. Just Say Ozzy
5. Live and Loud
6. (Black Sabbath) Reunion
7. Live at The Budakan

I love Ozzy despite the show, I still think his music is great, and I'm gonna buy the CD and DVD. I think if a band is good live then they're a good band. And Ozzy is fuckin awesome live!

1. (Black Sabbath) Live at last (unofficial i think)
I dont count this since its not solo stuff.

2. (solo) Speak of the Devil
Didnt realize that was a live album (one of the few that I dont have)

3. Tribute
Totally forgot about this one, its badass.

4. Just Say Ozzy
Never heard of it before.

5. Live and Loud
This is the one I was thinking of.

6. (Black Sabbath) Reunion
Again not solo Ozzy.

7. Live at The Budakan
Hope its good as it will have Zakk.

Originally posted by AngelWitch73
There are way too many live albums coming out these days...

No no no no no. Don't say that. I WISH we had a new Live Anthrax album.
How's this sound for a title: Metallus Maximus Livus ?
Huh, huh?:headbang:

Originally posted by Hit Man
Kiss Alive III was terrible because it didn't sound live. It sounded like a studio recording with a live crowd edited in.

I think the only "live" parts that were used that weekend in November 1992 in Cleveland, Detroit, and Indy were crowd noise, as I have been told by reliable sources that the album was done during soundchecks - and then of course touched up in the studio. Sadly, that was one of the worst KISS shows I attended, everything was just so rushed, I saw them the week before and it was incredible (even for non-makeup KISS) but they seemed lifeless when they were supposed to be making Alive III. Looking back, I think they were pretty upset that Revenge didn't go double platinum and that the tour didn't sell out many venues. I think Gene and Paul knew each time they hit the stage on that tour (1992) that it was gonna be the last without make-up and with Bruce and Eric because they had one more trick up thier sleeve and they needed to do it before they got to old - the reunion. They made as much $$$ w/out makeup as they could've, and they beat the horse to death - alive III, kiss my ass, unplugged before finally reuniting.