Dear people that don't understand electric guitars:

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
FUCK OFF!!!

Seriously these people are so lame. Guy walks by my office and says:

"what's going on in there?" (QOTSA single note riff, nothing remotely weird)
"uhh... what?"
"what's that noise?"
"Queens of the Stone Age"
"it sounds like ..." (I stop paying attention)
"IT SOUNDS LIKE AN ELECTRIC GUITAR TO ME."

Moron. This dude grew up in the 60's too! What a looser! :loco:

i've even had people have similar reactions when i'm playing robert johnson. the world is full of idiots.

What really gets on my nerves are the people that listen to 2 seconds and say "oh man, how can you listen to that!?" I guess people are too used to 4 minute pop songs that are the same 2 measures repeated over and over again.

Did anyone see the Dave Chappelle show where he did that whole experiment with guitars and white people? He snuck a guitarist into some fancy restaurant, and the next thing you know, everyone starts dancing around like they're at woodstock. He did the same thing with black people too in a barbershop, except with drums. And then he did it with Latinos and a casio keyboard. Funny as fuck.

Stereotypes rule when not made fun of by white people. :loco: :loco:

JayKeeley said:
Did anyone see the Dave Chappelle show where he did that whole experiment with guitars and white people? He snuck a guitarist into some fancy restaurant, and the next thing you know, everyone starts dancing around like they're at woodstock. He did the same thing with black people too in a barbershop, except with drums. And then he did it with Latinos and a casio keyboard. Funny as fuck.

Stereotypes rule when not made fun of by white people. :loco: :loco:

Don't get me started mofo!!:hotjump:

One of my mates brought his electric guitar down the park last summer to have a strum. One of the Sharon's came up to him and asked why it was so quiet. Silly cow didn't understand the concept of ampliphiers :loco: