Death Angel.......Confirmed For Wacken...2004

Steiner said:
there are also a couple groups that, arguably, have already seen their best days...like Anthrax and Motorhead for example...and there are total duds like Bal-fricken-Sagoth and DIO. We all have our own individual tastes, but for some reason I recall the Wacken lineups of the past blowing this one away.

well, i have two things to tell you.
we are only in january, and still 7 months to go till Wacken. do you have any idea how many other bands will confirm untill then ?
too soon to talk about the line up, you will see alot more bands in this current line up.
last year they announced Slayer 2 months before the festival, so still... just wait.

now the second thing i have to tell you...
and yeah, it is a matter of taste, so i wont get into it too much,
but in 2001 Motorhead gave the best show EVER, they ruled !
the audience went fucking CRAZY, it was one of the best shows ive ever seen,
also: Saxon... those "old bands" as you say - are AMAZING on stage.
i dont know if its the german air, or the amazing audience in Wacken,
but those bands gave a KILLAH show.

:hotjump:

Dead_Lioness said:
well, i have two things to tell you.
we are only in january, and still 7 months to go till Wacken. do you have any idea how many other bands will confirm untill then ?
too soon to talk about the line up, you will see alot more bands in this current line up.
last year they announced Slayer 2 months before the festival, so still... just wait.

i dont know if its the german air, or the amazing audience in Wacken,
but those bands gave a KILLAH show.

:hotjump:
Well DL.........at least you know how the story goes......your absolutely right, alot more bands will be getting added to the big stages & line-up, while alot of those already mentioned will be playing a smaller tented area........And I know some Killer bands are in the process of getting confirmed!.......Wacken is the Festival of Festival's.........The best one IMO.......I've never camped their or stayed for all 3 days(on tour its a one day thing...in & out).....that sounds like a Metal Woodstock, & very fun.......We also have alot of Dutch friends, & I love Holland, there's more to DL than just fishnets & good looks...........:Spin: :worship: :Spin:

Dead_Lioness said:
thankyou Deadly Embrace (that i dont know his real name even)
:D
hope to see you there this summer !
Well DE is fine........did you know we are both Virgo's, born on the same day?

Just different decades! :Spin:

I'll be in Europe all June, but the Wacken lin August looks doubtful to me?..........Unless some other band takes me?.......May happen!

Deadly Embrace said:
Well DE is fine........did you know we are both Virgo's, born on the same day?

Just different decades! :Spin:

I'll be in Europe all June, but the Wacken lin August looks doubtful to me?..........Unless some other band takes me?.......May happen!

we were born on the same day?
i knew that i could smell something in the air about you....
hehehe :lol:

too bad you cant make it... you should stay for Wacken!
(thats an order ;) )