Death Angel has dropped off the Kreator tour.

Jean-Pierre

Son of The Bitch
Jun 27, 2004
Detroit, MI
Thanos, I'm talking to you now, buddy. Now's the time to find a way to get into contact with Mr. Petrozza. Hell, I'll make a donation for you guy's plane tickets. Time to put on the Thrash skin and get that slot! \m/ :Spin:

Hell fucking yeah!

I just bought Hellish Metal Dominate on Friday and it was one of the biggest fucking kicks in the mouth ever and I mean that in a good way. This band fucking rocks and they would have every single fucking American scraping their jaw off the ground and their brains off the walls.

Jean-Pierre said:
Thanos, I'm talking to you now, buddy. Now's the time to find a way to get into contact with Mr. Petrozza. Hell, I'll make a donation for you guy's plane tickets. Time to put on the Thrash skin and get that slot! \m/ :Spin:

hahahah really?let me ask arround, it is a very LONG shot but it can't really hurt to try...Yet i think that bands will be lining up by now as they are all inter-connected with their labels. I was really hoping to do a fest in US this summer. I'll let you know if anything new comes up..

T999 said:
hahahah really?let me ask arround, it is a very LONG shot but it can't really hurt to try...Yet i think that bands will be lining up by now as they are all inter-connected with their labels. I was really hoping to do a fest in US this summer. I'll let you know if anything new comes up..
You should try to get into contact with the guy that does BWBK!