DEATH FEAST Open Air Fest 2010 DVD DOKU (feat. Suffocation, Dying Fetus, Lock Up ...)

Djabthrash

Aug 26, 2007
Paris / Montpellier, FRANCE
DEATH FEAST Open Air Fest 2010 DVD DOKU (feat. Suffocation, Dying Fetus, Lock Up ...) :

So i know some of you guys are familiar with this festival in Germany, which is a death metal-centered summer festival, like the Mountain Of Death in Switzerland. This is a killer documentary/live set with killer bands/pro sound/great footage so death metal fans should watch this.

This is the Youtube description of the video they put out :

"In 2010 we produced a festival documentary about the DEATH FEAST OPEN AIR 2010. Blast Corpse Promotion planned to release the film as a DVD. Sadly the project collapsed due to some monetary license- and business- problems. A dvd relase wasn´t possible anymore without investing a big amount of money. So we decided to put the film up here on youtube. Remember the Death Feast and check out nearly 2 hours of total fucking death metal madness!"

Line-up (one song for each band except for Dying Fetus which has 3) :

- As You Drown
- Abysmal Torment
- Deranged
- Prostitude Disfigurment
- Leng Tche
- Defeated Sanity
- Hail of Bullets
- Dying Fetus
- Dying Fetus Oldschool Set
- Kraanium
- Milking the Goat Machine
- Sinister
- Romperpromp
- Carnophage
- Grind Inc.
- Aeon
- Severe Torture
- Waco Jesus
- Lock Up
- Suffocation

Seemed like a killer festival indeed, my favs here are : Suffocation, Dying Fetus, Grind Inc., Aeon, Leng Tche, Severe Torture, Lock Up, Hail Of Bullets, Defeated Sanity.

Here is the link to the video :

Last edited by a moderator:
wanted to post this, too :D
the first two guys I had thought off were you and rat-some nice things and seems like a cool festival
but there are always loads of bands that aren't my cup of tea and I am not into festivals that much
nowadays.

And your faves sum it up perfectly for me-great stuff!

wanted to post this, too :D
the first two guys I had thought off were you and rat-some nice things and seems like a cool festival
but there are always loads of bands that aren't my cup of tea and I am not into festivals that much
nowadays.

And your faves sum it up perfectly for me-great stuff!

the other guy would be "ratsapprentice" precisely :)

yeah, but my brain goes like this: "ratsapsrßasofoadskjfgpojdfsg" because that word always fucks me up :D
no clue why, but that's just who my mind works from time to time...not sure if you know them, but profanity
is a good band that could fit your favorites ;)

yeah, but my brain goes like this: "ratsapsrßasofoadskjfgpojdfsg" because that word always fucks me up :D
no clue why, but that's just who my mind works from time to time...not sure if you know them, but profanity
is a good band that could fit your favorites ;)

a brain is a strange thing indeed...

Gonna check out Profanity then, never hear of them before !