Death Follows a Shadow MP3 Files Online Now!

stevekachinsky said:
Check them out here:

http://www.myspace.com/deathfollowsashadow

Feel free to post your thoughts here!
Hey buddy boy, my work computer won't let me play the music, so I'll have to do it from home when I get around to it. I'm glad you posted that, you were almost going to get some backlash from us awaiting fans for not updating us on it, now we'll have to find something else to bust ya with!!!!!!!!! Anyhoo, glad it's going smooth for ya....you busy little soul you!!!!!!!!! :headbang:

Is this Bruce singing on these songs? He sounds way to effected. Why doesn't he sing with his normal voice. It's way better.

I was worried that Bruce had somehow turned from a really good singer into some sort of "I am the god of hell fire, swallowed a burping frog" clone. That's all. I thought Bruce was supposed to be singing on these new tracks?

Actually, Ham all the info is in a different thread. I think it's titled 'Get Ready for Death Follows a Shadow'. It's a completely different project I'm working on with a vocalist named Charlie Z who is a "I am the god of hell fire, swallowed a burping frog" type singer. The new Steel Prophet songs aren't ready to be heard yet, but Bruce is singing in a traditional way rest assured!

Like I said in another thread, the music is great until the vocalist opens the mouth and magic dies :p

Still best of luck with the project ;)