"DEATH IN FIRE" - Video has better sound than album version!!?

slowly_i_rot

New Metal Member
Oct 26, 2003
Germany
www.nachtbilder.de
Hello!

I recently saw the video of "death in fire" and was surprised of how much better the mix and sound is!

I played the album version at the same time (over headphones) and the video sound kicks much more ass, uses the stereo-effect better, has much more "deepth", vocals are not located "mono" but a little more to the left and so on! What has happened there? Does someone know?

Good call cheif, besides what more could you want?! One of the best and greatest AA songs (Among every other song they have released) mixed with a live performance! Seeing a great song in a great live show is fuckin killer. Now, i just have to see this video haha.

Tomasz said:
......it isn't? What exactly do you expect out of the video, a story line? Watch Lord of the Rings or such if that is the case.
:D

I have it, and it was as good as I thought it would be.

Fuck,
I have seen the video pretty much, but i have a shithouse connection so i had to use the low quality, and it wasn't the greatest. Does anyone have it on their computer or anything? i found it on Kazaa and i got half way through and the cunt stopped it and i can't preview it.
Cheers.

Cuz I hate NS-Black Metal? And the people who consume/produce this, too because mostly such people are Nazis which are my main enemies?
And when I look at your lil "wotansvolk" and ur funny signature I think that it could be possible that you're one of 'em.

But hey, I asked you (I don't enjoy prejudices;) ) so everythings fine(till now). Just wanted to know if you know what shit this is.... So you do know that?

"(I don't enjoy prejudices;) )"

Eisbar, you seem to be pretty prejudiced againsts Nazis.

Anyway, I still can't get this video to fucking work. I'm pissed off and I wonder if anyone has this video up on their server.

Nazis are Nazis - it doesn't matter (for me) if he's a lil smartass and okay cu'z
I'm against this political view. When it comes to some stuff which is against his believe this possible smarty will show his nature. When this happens, every single fuck of 'em can kiss my ass if he's still able to do so.

IF you see in this stuff above the fact that I'm prejudiced, please show it to me, 'cuz I don't see it. Might be that I'm wrong....

Prejudices are hardened opinions about something which a person hasn't experienced so far, but I did and so its nothing like that. I don't judge about something which is out of my reach.
This has nothing to do with prejudices 'cuz I do know some of these fucks(had some talks with these boys).
AND more important: I DO ASK!!!
So this is a sign of my own will to know the truth. If I'm really prejudiced about him I will call him a Nazi, but I haven't.
Have you seen this lil phrase " I think that it could be possible that you're one of 'em."? No?
I haven't an opinion on him so far, I'm only curious 'cause it COULD fit, but it needn't.

btw did anybody know where that Vid of "Death in Fire" is from?
i mean which show, is it WOA Raodshow or one of the US Tours, which location was it and which date?
thx for the Help

I only know that it was recorded somewhen in the spring this year... WOA could fit, but I don't know that exactly.

@Sumerian: Hey, I'm cool. I know that this wasn't meant to piss me off, but hey...Problems have to be handled/solved?;):)

Eisbär said:
Cuz I hate NS-Black Metal? And the people who consume/produce this, too because mostly such people are Nazis which are my main enemies?
And when I look at your lil "wotansvolk" and ur funny signature I think that it could be possible that you're one of 'em.

But hey, I asked you (I don't enjoy prejudices;) ) so everythings fine(till now). Just wanted to know if you know what shit this is.... So you do know that?

I listen to a lot of black metal, nsbm and and other sounds for the pure joy of music and not the lyrics that are written inside the booklet or simply 'cause the band was labeled as such.

Does that make me a nazi?

Think..........

........so watch out, I'm your main enemy, do not stand in my path