"DEATH IN FIRE" - Video has better sound than album version!!?

Tomasz said:
I listen to a lot of black metal, nsbm and and other sounds for the pure joy of music and not the lyrics that are written inside the booklet or simply 'cause the band was labeled as such.

Does that make me a nazi?

Think..........

........so watch out, I'm your main enemy, do not stand in my path
Same here, nothing beats an old Graveland under the midnight moon and some beer ......

Eisbär
I know what i am listening to, i listen to it for the music and the idealogy. People have their own views, i have mine, you have your's. If i am one of your "enemies" then so be it, that makes you one of mine, but i do not care, so how about we leave this little bicker to rest ;)

hahahahahahaha.........(sorry this is my psycho side)

Paganthundy, you make it yourself really easy....I got what I wanted(your answer). If a lil hostility comes out of this I really doubt, butI think I need more data of you and as long you post here I can analyze you, so I have enough time.

Okay, listening for the music as it(just plain music) is acceptable, even I don't get it to do so when a fuckin' munchkin sings about Adolfi and other nice 3.Reich related stuff. Personally I wouldn't do it, even if the music would be the best of the world.
No Tomasz, you aren't one n. 'cuz you only like the music and not the lyrics(see above).
But one thing is left. It seems that the most guys haven't understood my posts. "....,too BECAUSE mostly...." - check this part again. This defines that I DO hate them, BECAUSE MOSTLY these are lil HH screaming pigs or right winged motherfuckers (who else listens such music in general?). THAT DOESN'T INCLUDE PEOPLE WHO LISTEN FOR THE MUSIC'S SAKE! Or am I wrong? Good, the only thing I could have done is to better define that all......So this wouldn't have come out. My mistake.

BTW, do you would like to have a war Tomasz?

Einar said:
I thought so too @Eisbär but it would be good to know, where it was recorded

It was recorded under the WOA roadshow in Nürnberg April 22 this year.

slowly_i_rot said:
Hello!

I recently saw the video of "death in fire" and was surprised of how much better the mix and sound is!

I played the album version at the same time (over headphones) and the video sound kicks much more ass, uses the stereo-effect better, has much more "deepth", vocals are not located "mono" but a little more to the left and so on! What has happened there? Does someone know?

It's totally the same mix, but it's probably compressed and maybe also mastered to fit tv as most radio and tv music is.

I tend to agree with eisbar here..... I'm strongly against nazism and anything that has to do with mainly from the reasons eisbar mentioned in his posts above. The music might be ok, but when it comes to the lyrics - fuck no!!!