death in fire video

I know that except my retardation is overwhelming.... see three days ago I wouldve just said " uh but im like stupid and shit now..." I love weed dont get me wrong, Ive been smoking everynight for the past 3-4 years straight... but I thinks its time I took a 2-3 month break. Ill get higher this way too. Its like cutting your hair once you start getting split ends... it allows room for more growth. that reminds me I havent had a trim in 4 years

Hah hah hah... weed is fuckin' pointless. it doesn't do shit... just makes you dumb. In any case, I finally saw the video... not as cool as i'd hoped but pretty cool

I just watched AA bootleg DVD from their 2002 Springfield show (yet again). That was a nice loooong set, it put a tear in my eye and some goosebumps or something. Oh how I cannot wait for yet another tour/show/festival/whatever. Hope to see them heathens soon.

I think that fucker is selling the same bootleg as I just watched. I see that it made its way around the world quite quickly.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2597159759&category=43636

@ Patric: Not everybody needs that;):)

@Fueled: Try another p2p programm, kazaas plain shit;)
Or visit the Metalblade hp, and go to the Vid-Section, there you'll find a .ram file to download. Open it with RealPlayer or how that shit is now called and you'll have a stream. Get a frontend or a seperated programm and record it for urself, if you need.
I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR EVENTUALLY OCCURING COPYRIGHT VIOLATIONS, THATS YOUR SHIT IF YOU DO ONE OF THE ABOVE!!!;)