Death In The forest...In Jeapordy?

A forest would be way more flooded anyway, hey about about building rafts and just floating the whole show. You don't need permits once you go so far out to sea.

En Vind Av Sorg said:
Bascially multiply these things by 5 years and were in the same boat. :erk: Its a miracle we somehow managed to book a localpalooza at Jaxx.

When? I seem to have missed that on the schedule...

Oh, and do that five years x3 seperate sessions - after each of which, just when things started looking good, someone quit - and you have us. ;)

Hey Will... just make the love you love and have fun. Worry about nothing else and everything that's supposed happen to will fall into place.

Just have fun.

Rumor says that the fairgrounds could hold the show in the condition (apparently the fairgrounds hold stock car races all summer long during any weather), but that this is just a cover up for the organizers lack of money. Of course, that's just a rumor spreading round the net, so I take it about as seriously as a clown sodomizing several school children with various coca-cola product soda bottles.

Every place in this area won't allow concerts.

No label interest... the only label that WILL talk to us hates us.

Explain these two Will.

i can help explain this for him, seeing as i'm in the band as well...

first... no venue around here will allow us to play shows. that includes fire halls, bars, etc. bars require 21+, fires halls have been destroyed by emo bands, so we can't get a place to get a show. we can't even set up our OWN show. and then there are no other venues that allow bands to play within like a 2 hour drive in Jersey. So we can't really get many people to come see us.

Second, no labels even talk to us or anything. But the one label that does, not going to spit out any names, will only distribute us to help us out, but hate our music and don't want to sign us, even though he likes a lot of bands we are friends with... and some we are better than. that's about it.

Can't do that either. my neighbors are dickheads and will call the cops instantly, and I will not risk holding a show and having alot of people travel to see us just to be turned away after 5 minutes