Death Machine Free show in Store show Nov. 8th @ 4PM!!!!

ZHJ&T

Dec 7, 2002
www.zerohourweb.com
DEATH MACHINE!!!!!

Upcoming Gigs

Saturday November 8th, 2003

Compact Disc Warehouse - FREE IN-STORE SHOW!
470 E El Camino Real
Sunnyvale, CA 94087
In support of their self-titled album available October 21st, 2003.
Show at 4PM!!!!

Please come out and support, should be great and it's free!!!!!

\m/Thrak\m/

you'll proably scare the shit out of some of them with the make-up and overall sound of the band. You guys gotta take video to capture the looks on the faces of the non-metal people.

Hey guys!!

What about some free gigs IN TEXAS!! :Spin: COme ON Will YA Please!!

BTW, wore my Death Machine last night to the Nile/Kreator/Amon Amarth show!! :cool: And had a lot of people ask who is that band?? LOL I did my part in promoting the band last night!!! :D

LOve YA Guys!!
angela

Ok, having been to CD Warehouse several times I have to wonder how in the hell you are going to be playing there? Will you be playing in the store or in the parking lot?? Damn I wish I could be at that show. Always dug that CD store. It is no Rasputins but it's a close second.

All Hail Death Machine!!

Bob "Buddah"

Buddah808 said:
Ok, having been to CD Warehouse several times I have to wonder how in the hell you are going to be playing there? Will you be playing in the store or in the parking lot?? Damn I wish I could be at that show. Always dug that CD store. It is no Rasputins but it's a close second.

All Hail Death Machine!!

Bob "Buddah"

I agree, Bob. I've been there many times, and I was wondering the same thing. They must be playing outside.

-Mark

Hey everyone!!!

First off, I want to thank Angela for help spreading the word on Death Machine, YOU RULE ANGELA!!! From what I was told from our Keyboard player, they will be clearing out a bunch of CD bins in order for us to play inside CD Warehouse. I will have Elias get on here and let everyone know in better detail.

Other news, we just finished shooting footage for the video Separate. We started on Thursday setting up and finished last nite. I want to thank the Lima brothers for doing a great job. These guys kept us going shoot after shoot and they feel we have plenty of footage. They will be editing for the next four weeks and hope to show it to all of you soon.

That's it for now and the Death Machine CD is out the 21st of this month.

Jasun