Thanks from Death Machine!!!!

ZHJ&T

Dec 7, 2002
www.zerohourweb.com
Want to thank all who came out to support us, I thought we might not have that kick ass of a draw but thanks to you, you made us look great. Thanks to Monica at Savage Productions for taking care of the band, YOU RULE!!! Thanks for everyone who buys a shirt, I keep thinking Dave is going to say "We sold two shirts man" but after he tells me what we sold I go "are you fucking serious, NICE". (DAVE SMITH RULES ON SELLING THOSE SHIRTS!!!!) He's shirt-bitch to Kirk but he's Dave to the rest of the band. Pooch abd Henry, you guy's RULE as always. Thanks for making it out on Friday the 13th, even though I broke a string on the second song, it all worked out in the end.

Thrak/Death Machine
firedevil.gif

P.S. Our next show is
Thursday June 26th, 2003
Zerostaronline presents Death Machine, End Process, Double Play, Immune and Contra
@
The Gilroy Gaslighter
7430 Monterey Street
Gilroy, Ca 95020
(408)848-3488
$8 Cover
Doors Open at 7:00PM
Death MAchine goes on at 8:45PM
All Ages
20 Minutes out of San Jose

Man I sooo wish I could have been there, I fucking swear one of these days I am gonna have some cash and I am just going to come out for a weekend and just show up unannounced at a show and shock the shit out of you............that would RULE!!

Buddah

NP: Soilwork: Figure Number Five..................YEAH!!
must turn it up and go punch some things now!!!

Great performance Jasun! There always seems to be a new person at every show that has never heard of Death Machine that is seriously amazed by you guys. When you guys come out with that CD it's going to sell out along with the shirts.
Damn, I was wasted by the end of last night. I hope I didn't make a total ass of myself. :loco: Your bro was going to buy me a beer but I had to leave and take that chick home. She majorly pissed me off.

Ken

KEN YOU FING RULE MAN!!!! You always bring the energy to the club man and thanks for always coming out. If we have a ton of Ken's in the crowd, you would'nt be able to hear the music, YOU KICK ASS BRO!!!

Thrak

Imagikafan said:
Actually, JD was in the house! I downed a few shots in your honor, Zilla.
headbob.gif

-Mark

beeter you than me on the jd man... good gawd. that shit makes my stomach turn just thinking about it.

b/w that show and the bw&bk fest... i've been hella jealous all weekend!

if all goes as planned though, i'll be at fates warning on friday. warm up show before the queensyche/dream theater tour starts next week.

come on down brutha! :hotjump:

zilla

Fates Warning on Friday, eh? It's my turn to be jealous, Sean! Thanks for the invite, brutha, but I have a busy weekend ahead of me. Another time! It's your turn to do a few shots on my behalf. And yes, tequila would be fine (especially if it's Herradura).
lol.gif

-Mark
headbob.gif