Imagika
Zero Control
Stone Vengence

Show starts at 7:00 PM
Tickets are $8.00 at the door.

Come out and party with Imagika!!

Flyer: http://www.savascream.com/imagika090404.jpg

Pyrus said:
Oh damn, dude, wish I was still in the Bay Area.

You guys gonna play any SoCal shows in the next four years or so?

We've brought it up 3 or 4 times this year so I'd say the chances are very good that we will play some So. Cal shows once the new album is released!

well... Me and the wife are flying out for our honemoon to the Bay Area (via Salt Lake City Intr'nl airport) for Nightwish on Friday (tommorow?), and were staying in town through the weekend.

If all works out, were hoping to be at this show! :headbang:
I've been looking forward to a LIVE Imagika show for a very long time!

\m/
Dustin

oh yes... is it too early to say H A P P Y Birthday to Henry... or should I wait until tommorow? :D

Dustin said:
well... Me and the wife are flying out for our honemoon to the Bay Area (via Salt Lake City Intr'nl airport) for Nightwish on Friday (tommorow?), and were staying in town through the weekend.

If all works out, were hoping to be at this show! :headbang:
I've been looking forward to a LIVE Imagika show for a very long time!

\m/
Dustin

oh yes... is it too early to say H A P P Y Birthday to Henry... or should I wait until tommorow? :D
Congratulations & hope to see you there!!!

Elena

Cool shows guys. To bad that only 25 or so people were there. Definitely need to get on a big show at The Avalon or The Pound again soon. PUMP DEVILS , PUMP IT!!!

Bear<-------Still laughing at Hank's Slap Happy Drunky Dance
loco.gif

We've made it home to Utah.... :erk:
Just wanted to jump in and say the live show was killer!!! :headbang:

I have it all on tape, and it turned out very, very good... even the sound (which is always fuzzy on camcoreders) came out fairly good! I'll be working on getting it transposed over to DVD here soon, and will be sending you all copies, possibly giving them to Henry at Progpower if I get it done by then. If I happen to get some editing software (thanks for the tips Mike!) and can figure it out, I'll see if I can get it looking a bit more pro.

oddly enough, a mastered copy of Devil on Both Sides was mysteriously left in our Hotel room, and made it back with me in my luggage. :Spin: I popped it in while we were unpacking... and this thing blew my ears off! It's brutal and thrashy as hell! Pardon my boldness, but this very well could be the best Imagika material to date!!!! The produciton is sweet and the all around performance is top notch thrash! I LOVE it! I can't wait to see a fully packaged, finished product now.

oh yes, I also got ambitious and went hunting on-line for a copy of ...And so it Burns, as soon as we got unpacked, and found the U.S. version with the bonus material! It's on it's way as I type this! I called our drummer and he has the Massacre Records version... so now he wants a copy of the U.S. version when he found out it has some bonus stuff, so I need to continue hunting. :D

It was a killer weekend, and thanks to Bear for carting our asses around, if it wasn't for him, we wouldn't have made it out there tot he gig... we owe him big time! I'll see some of you in just a few days in Atlanta! ...and I want to get that slap-happy dance on video this time! :p

\m/
Dustin

It was great hanging out with you and Sheri again this weekend, Dustin, and a big thanks to Bear for bringing you out to the show. Henry's slap-happy dance should be arriving in Atlanta in about a week, so have your cameras ready! :lol: See you soon. :kickass:

Hey Dustin,

It was waaaay cool meeting you and your wife. Definitely the type of people I enjoy hanging out with. I'm happy you are digging on the "NEW" Imagika stuff! I can't wait to party with you guys in a week or so at Progpower. Thanks Bear for everything... hanging out and playing "Driving Miss Dustin" LOL!! See all you in a bit

Well, I just found out I have some decent editing software already on my computer (Windows Movie Maker) so i've been dicking around with the live footage, and some of the other shots taken on my trip and am attempting to compile a DVD. It's basic, But lookin' pretty damn good! I think I might have a finished product before flying out to Atlanta to give to "cupcake". It'll be my big "thanks" for allowing me to tape the show and seeing you guys live. :D

@Elena: Thanks for the congrats!!! Too bad I didn't get a chance to really hang out at the gig with you or Steve... but I have a feeling we'll be meeting again down the road.:cool:

@mike: Thanks man, it was great to meet you guys too! Liek we had discussed at the gig on video editing, Your right... I was working with the video footage for over 5 hours last night... and am near completetion, and the time just FLYS by! Now, the software I'm working with right now is simple, but doesn't give much leway options, and also only allows you too work with less than 1 GB. So, once I get a good stockpile of cash, I'll be looking into that Ulead Video Pro 7. :cool: That's a pricy program... I'm almost scared to try it!

@Norm & Pooch: less than than 5 days by freinds.... it'll be time to rock! The Grenada beer gardens are calling our names!

alos... I'm not sure what the name of the third track is on the mastered copy of the new album (....it was the 4th or 5th song live as well I believe... or was right after the song "Inhuman") but anyway, it's awsome as hell! That track alone should have a few lables frothing at the mouth! It starts out with the tribal drum rolls and the octave-guitar lines..... the vocals are brilliant onthis one, I love that track!!! ... I'm also become very fond of the title track as well. :p

\m/
Dustin

Dustin,

I hope to meet you & your wife next time. Sounds like next week's Prog Power is going to be a blast! Make sure when you come back to tell those of us who couldn't go that it was terrible so we don't feel so bad about missing it. ;)

Take Care!
Elena

Dustin said:
@Norm & Pooch: less than than 5 days by freinds.... it'll be time to rock! The Grenada beer gardens are calling our names!

alos... I'm not sure what the name of the third track is on the mastered copy of the new album (....it was the 4th or 5th song live as well I believe... or was right after the song "Inhuman") but anyway, it's awsome as hell! That track alone should have a few lables frothing at the mouth! It starts out with the tribal drum rolls and the octave-guitar lines..... the vocals are brilliant onthis one, I love that track!!! ... I'm also become very fond of the title track as well. :p

\m/
Dustin

Hey Dustin,

A big Hell Yeah to the beer garden idea, and I think you're talking about the song "Evil's Rising". See you Wednesday. :headbang:

Savatar76 said:
I'm with ya on that one 'Len. :bah:

Seriously, you guys are gonna have a kick ass time, wish I could be there too. :worship:
I am glad I am not the only one stuck here in California next week! It's no fun to suffer alone....

I have your Mother Earth demos and will give to Norm on Tuesday.

Len