Death Machine Play LA's Gates of MEtal Fest!!!

ZHJ&T

Dec 7, 2002
www.zerohourweb.com
Death Machine will be playing July 6th at LA's Gates Of Metal Festival!!!! Death MAchine will be playing on the main Stage at 3:00PM. Plenty of Kick Ass bands on the bill, great venue and here's where to go to get all the info on tickets, venue and event.

www.lasgatesofmetal.com

Death Machine will also be playing May Metal Mayhem at The KIng's Inn in Fremont Ca on Sunday May 25th. Would love to see our Bay Area friends come out for this one. This show will RULE with all Heavy bands. For info go to www.deathmachine.net and click on gigs.

Thanks so much everyone for all the great support you give us!!! We get our Brothas like Pooch, Henry of Imagika (Imagika is now on Ultimatemetal), Ty and sooo many others coming out to our shows. YOU ALL RULE and hope to see you at the upcoming shows.

Thrak/DM

I'm not sure if I can make the LA show, but I will definitely attend the May 25th show in Fremont.
headbob.gif

-Mark

Right on Pooch, YOU RULE AS ALWAYS BRO!!!!

Buddah, ah man that hella sucks!!!! One day our brotha Buddah will be at one of our shows, I miss my brotha Buddah \m/

Jasun

NICE, Zilla you going?

We will be there the night before the fest and you're are more than welcome to kick it with us man. We are leaving the night of the fest because some of the band needs to get back for the day after.

YOU RULE AS ALWAYS ZILLA!!!
JAy