Death Machine show at the Gilroy Gaslighter!!!!

ZHJ&T

Dec 7, 2002
www.zerohourweb.com
Want to thank everyone who showed up, it kicked ass!!!!! Whats great from this being our 1st show, (Since the finishing of our full-length disc) we are almost out of Death MAchine Girly Tee's, NOW THAT RAWKS TO GET GIRLS AT OUR SHOWS!!!!! Thank you to the Gilroy Gaslighter for having us and thank you for wanting us to come back for weekend show. Next we come to RAWK the Pound on Sat..... Hope to see you there and it looks like we will have a full-house to play to.

:headbang::devil::Shedevil:

METAL

Thrak/DM

There are DM shirts?????? And nobody told me?!?!?
sad-smiley-020.gif

I feel like a mushroom.....always in the dark. ;)

Glad the show went well!! :) Someday I hope to see the great and mighty Death Machine perform!!

Stacy

GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS!! you LUCKY dogs you!
My bruthas always surrounded by lovely women!

COOL BEANS brother, GLAD THE SHOW KICKED MAJOR BOODY

JON!

Hey Fata,

I'm sorry we haven't announced the shirts yet, we just got them. We have a regular DM Black (Tribal) shirt and 3/4 sleeve shirts as well with a different design. We are out of Hoodies from the show, we will make more at a later time. The girly Tee's kick serious ass and I think we will be out by the Sat. show but we will order more. We only made small Girly Tee shirts and thats your size fata but if you would like a different size let us know. We will order it and if you can't get it right away no worries at all, the shirts won't go to waiste.

YOU RULE and we will have them on the site soon!!!!!!!!! Just wait a bit and you can check them out yourself, they look tight.

Jasun

P.S. Alina RULES!!!!!!

The Death Machine boys really wrecked shop last night. I can't wait for the Saturday show!

That's awsome that you guys sold a ton of Baby-T's! It's even more awesome that Kate got one before you sold out.

You kicked ass, my Bruthaz.

See you Saturday.