Death Machine is the tits!

PowerFreak

Jizz Master Zero
Aug 1, 2002
Glendale, Arizona
www.soundsofmetal.com
Fuck bruthas. This thing is crushing and just awesome.

Tell Kirk that he's awesome... skull-fucking vocals with you guys all 7-stringed out and wankering... hell yeah... this is heaven... uh, I mean hell... yeah hell. :p

Also, tell Erik that his Marbel thing is fun as hell. Sounds like he's having fun and the lyrics rule!

Also tell him that my chest still hurts from the pounding it took (not really). Also tell him that moving cars will hurt you if you run out in front of them, though, extremely large amounts of alcohol will make you not feel it. =)

Thanks fro letting me announce again too kats. You rule!

Zilla

Zilla,
No, THANK YOU for introducing us!!!.. You helped us start off the event and we couldn't have ask for any better... We're STOKED that you're digging the DM disc and hopefully we'll get a chance to perform the DM material in AZ and you can introduce, DEATH MACHINE!!!!..

YOU RULE!!
Troy

I am think DM needs to go out to AZ and whoop on some of them pansy ass bastages bands down there (Zilla knows who I speaketh of :devil: ) hehe

Got to say I am feeling a bit left out on the new DM stuff, I have the original 4 song demo,I need to be getting the full cd ASAP!!!!

Zilla when you going to get your ass up here to the Bay Area!!!I know we have a bottle of Tequlia around here with your name on it :headbang:

Bear