Death Machine needs your help!!!!!

ZHJ&T

Dec 7, 2002
www.zerohourweb.com
We are now wondering what is the best song for Death Machine to do a video for!!!! It's either Loss for Words which is the first song on the disc or Separate the second song on the disc. I know alot of people haven't even heard Loss for words but for those who have, please let us know which song you like better.

YOU ALL RULE and thanks for the help!!!!!
Thrak/DM

P.S. Jon, you helped with this idea, you the man!!!! Plus I can't wait for your band gets out and play some show with DM, it will be total MAYHEM!!!

:devil::devil::devil:

Sorry, I'm bias towards Loss for Words... The energy in the song atleast for me is awesome. As well the off time beating section of Mikey really gives the song a Meshuggah-ish type vibe. Kirk's vocals are very aggressive. All do respect to Separate. As well I'm not exactly sure how many people have really heard Loss for Words. I know the Separate mp3 is on DM's website.

John

ZHJ&T said:
We are now wondering what is the best song for Death Machine to do a video for!!!! It's either Loss for Words which is the first song on the disc or Separate the second song on the disc. I know alot of people haven't even heard Loss for words but for those who have, please let us know which song you like better.
I vote for "Loss for Words"!!!!!! !:headbang: But what did ya expect? Look at my signature. :)

Stacy

I'd go with Tangled Root, Last Breath, or Believing.

Tangled Root just seems like it would be a cool video.

Last Breath has that badass bass solo in it. Who wouldn't want to see Troy play that? Then again I don't think he ever plays it the same.

And Believing is their heaviest piece I believe. Pretty brutal towards the end.

Ryan

Ryan,

That is crazy you say Tangled Root because that's the song that got the buzz going for us here in Northern CA. That song was number 2 on KSJO Home Grown show (KSJO is the biggest rock station here.) That song is awesome but let us know which one of the two we've picked you would want to see as the video.

YOU RULE BRO and thanks for kicking ass for DM, you the man.

Thrak/DM

It seems to be that Separate is the runaway favorite. Not suprising considering. However I'm willing to bet that live footage From Loss for Words would be pretty sick spliced in with the actual video. But hell both songs are good, I dont think you can go wrong with either one. But Kirk's line..."I twist the ugliness, from the Truth!" Is pretty damn powerful with that buildup during the song. But what do I know. I'm considering doing an off-time heavy remake of "Pure Imagination" by Willy Wonka... "if you want to see paradise, take a look around and you will..." Pretty powerful shite!!!

well, seperate is the perfect song for a video, the riffs and the feeling that the songs gives the listener is perfect for a visual of the band in a dark room with lights going all around .. you know.. at least for one scene.. that song sounds like it was made for a video. it not be a mistake to make a video of seperate. - ben