Death Machine's new member Elle!!!!

DMThrak

Nov 21, 2002
deathmachine.net
Hey everyone,

We have been working very hard with the new Death Machine material and we are very, very STOKED with how everythings come together. We have added The very Beautiful Elle to the Death Machine family. She has an amazing voice and brings a ton of dynamics to Death Machine. Her beautiful clean vocals with compliment Kirk's growls and it's sound amazing. We have material in the works and just did a photo shoot with Dave Lepori. Please check out the website www.deathmachine.net and thank you so much for all your support. Death Machine will be in the next Metal Maniacs issue so please check that out.

YOU ALL RULE!!!!

Jasun/ZH/DM

P.S. Want to let everyone know I fianlly got my password updated here so we will be posting again. Thanks for everyone keeping this board alive, YOU RULE!!!

DMThrak said:
Hey everyone,

We have been working very hard with the new Death Machine material and we are very, very STOKED with how everythings come together. We have added The very Beautiful Elle to the Death Machine family. She has an amazing voice and brings a ton of dynamics to Death Machine. Her beautiful clean vocals with compliment Kirk's growls and it's sound amazing. We have material in the works and just did a photo shoot with Dave Lepori. Please check out the website www.deathmachine.net and thank you so much for all your support. Death Machine will be in the next Metal Maniacs issue so please check that out.

YOU ALL RULE!!!!

Jasun/ZH/DM

Fucking Awesome my Brothas!!! I have seen that girl somewhere before..........the DM "family" sure is growing!!! I soo can't wait to hear some new stuff. As well as the new ZH and also your new Solo stuff Jay!! ;)

Bob "Buddah"