Death metal DVDs?

zedowns

Jun 14, 2005
Los Angeles
Does anyone know of any good death metal DVDs out right now?

I love the heavy part of Opeth's DVD, but I was wondering if there was any other death metal DVDs out with quality like this, however more brutal.

Yes.

The Cryptopsy Trois-Rivieres Fest DVD is available at their site. It's with Worm and them performing the whole None So Vile and the other songs they did on the last tour. Unfortunately, it was on the night they were performing Defenestration instead of Open Face Surgery, so no mega scream. Until recently I thought the 'Graves Of The Fathers' video on their site was from that DVD, but apparently it's not. I don't have the DVD yet, but I'm ordering it soon. I should have just picked it up when I saw them on tour, because now I have to pay an extra $6 for shipping.

there are some great DM videos on the monsters of metal dvd's. be warned that there is a wide variety of stuff on there. from rhapsody and helloween to morbid angel and napalm death
~gR~

i watched part of the Vader dvd last night and it was pretty good. i think it was Night Of The Apocalypse, i don't know if they have more than one out.

Immolation has a DVD. I havn't heared it but It's Immolation so it can't be bad