death metal!!! give me critiques before this gets mastered!

I get your point and i don't dislike deathcore, i really liked All shall perish first effort when it came out, and i dig some bands like ANIMOSITY, The black Dahlia Murder, The Red Chord, ...
Then i have no problem with very simple, predictable, "no need to think too much" music, as i love bands like Madball, Pennywise, Foo Fighters, ...
I also love "fast as fuck" blast beat parts when it fits the music and i am a huge brutal death metal fan. Nothing is better than a crushing Nile/Dying Fetus song starting with a fast as fuck and brutal blast beat with an awesome tremolo riff behind.

BUT i'm totally fed up with those trillions of band copying ASP/TBDM, having the same logo, and above all nothing "exciting". Now when i hear the typical "subdrop + Low A string chugga breakdown", whereas i should feel like 'wow this shit is awesome i'm gonna jump in the pit and kill everyone", i feel more like "OMG is it a joke or what ? Is it a cover band ? This shit is boring and pisses me off". After hearing a song, i'm like "ok this is pro, but in the end i had to struggle to listen to the song until the end and not fall asleep or push the "stop" button, and i don't remember any riff/part AT ALL".

See what i mean ?

aye, i see exactly what you mean.
But nobody with listens to deathcore at home apart from people with awful taste, and the ones WITH taste just listen to those select few bands and then just enjoy the pit action at a gig.
I can't stand 90% of it at home, but at a gig, it's all excellent fun, generic, uninovative, and boring as it is.
It's all about the live shit.

Listening to Deathcore at home is like watching Pride and Predjudice at multiplex. Just not the right environment for it :p

And yeah, on topic again, as that other guy said, mix could do with brightening up general, and I'm gonna stick to my guns about those guitars high mids ;]

Also, the dude Asked for us to check out the production and the recording....Who gives a fuck about what music they play......who cares.......the question is does it sound good? And yes i think it does.

Ok then it sounds good. I was just prepared to judge the mix when i heard the first seconds of the song and was in shock and forgot about the "rate my mix" issue.