Death Metal Wyvren can Tolerate?!

a) I used to like Cannibal Corpse (had the first five albums)
b) I still like a couple of songs
c) I never had a problem with the lyrics but the music, only this arragement is too Monty Phyton for me. I will find nice if Nightwish now play that type of lyrics that at least will give them some edge since the vocalist doesn't :lol:

NP: Megadeth - 'Gears Of War'

hes off a TV show here in Australia called The Chasers War On Everything.

He did that as people were going up in arms about Cannibal Corpse playing a concert in a city called Perth, because a week before a girl killed herself in the city, so people were saying it was offensive to play there after what had occured

They were just trying to get them out for no real reason really

He did that as people were going up in arms about Cannibal Corpse playing a concert in a city called Perth, because a week before a girl killed herself in the city, so people were saying it was offensive to play there after what had occured

They were just trying to get them out for no real reason really

Indeed. What does a suicide have to do with Cannibal Corpse playing, what if Madonna would have played, would they try to ban her too? Bollocks! Nothing like a cheap scapegoat, masses are
icon_dookie.gif

NP: Seventh Wonder - 'Banish The Wicked'

a) I used to like Cannibal Corpse (had the first five albums)
b) I still like a couple of songs
c) I never had a problem with the lyrics but the music, only this arragement is too Monty Phyton for me. I will find nice if Nightwish now play that type of lyrics that at least will give them some edge since the vocalist doesn't :lol:

NP: Megadeth - 'Gears Of War'

:OMG: you liked CC and still like some of their songs? :ill: I hate CC, how can you like them and NOT like the more melodic stuff like In Flames? (puzzled)

:OMG: you liked CC and still like some of their songs? :ill: I hate CC, how can you like them and NOT like the more melodic stuff like In Flames? (puzzled)

In Flames sucks! All the Gothenburg stuff sucks! Melodic death metal, what an idiocy for crying out loud :rolleyes: . The whole purpose of death metal is to be brutal, if you want melodic metal listen lo Jorn. I don't like that kind of bastardization (not in the Merriam-Webster but accepted by the Wyvern's encyclopedia :D). That's what pisses me the most about Arch Enemy, the music is wonderful until Angela opens her mouth and kill the enchant, damn even Liiva wasn't that bad :lol:

Now insults an jokes apart I can't stand people growling in music, I have trouble enough with some songs of some bands when the vocalist decided to get "creative" or they bring some vocals because somebody thought it will be cool to sound like a boar in heat. Last Hallows Eve album was a disaster because somebody decided that sound more death will be nicer than old thrash o_O . So a whole album or albums on that vein is unthinkable for me.

Hope I clear the whole mess :saint:

NP: Laaz Rockit - 'Prelude'

P.S. @ Dubya: of course I'm eccentric, you didn't noticed it in Atlanta? :p

Like Wyv said... In Flames sucks... thats why... CC is a great band but anyways I think Wyv would like Bloodbath especially with the singer from Opeth doing the vocals for Bloodbath which he did on the Resurrection through Carnage album... I also like their Nightmares Made Flesh album with the Hyprocrisy singer i believe?...

There's a guy called Richard Cheese, he does the same thing, making metal into Lounge.
One album is called "Tuxicity" and the other "Lounge agains the machine", it quite entertaining he's ripping off everyone from Disturbed to Whie Zombie.
...and for the record, IN Flames rule!!

You guys are crazy... CC sucketh in my book, at least you can LISTEN to In Flames without wanting to kill yourself :lol:

To each their own, I like old school death metal, to these ears CC never learned how to play their instruments.

You guys are crazy... CC sucketh in my book, at least you can LISTEN to In Flames without wanting to kill yourself :lol:

To each their own, I like old school death metal, to these ears CC never learned how to play their instruments.

To my ears except for the people in the latter Death albums, NO ONE ever learn to play their instruments in ANY death or black band.

I found CC funny (especially lyrically), but after a while the fun dies. Same happened to me with Impaled Nazarene, was fun for a while.

I was just trying to be polite!

Oh, that explains a lot sweetie :devil:

NP: Nasty Savage - 'Indulgence'

To my ears except for the people in the latter Death albums, NO ONE ever learn to play their instruments in ANY death or black band.

Bite your tongue... there are alot of DM/BM bands that are highly proficient in playing their instruments. To name a few: Emperor, Immortal, Dissection, Bloodbath, Rotting Christ, Satyricon, etc. I seriously have to handcuff you to a chair and make you listen to some Wyv when I go back to CR :lol: