Death Metal Wyvren can Tolerate?!

To my ears except for the people in the latter Death albums, NO ONE ever learn to play their instruments in ANY death or black band.

I found CC funny (especially lyrically), but after a while the fun dies. Same happened to me with Impaled Nazarene, was fun for a while.

Not true, take the guitarrist from Arch Enemy for example, he is fab! Alexi from Children of Bodom plays like Malmsteen and there are various others that are very good. :)

Not true, take the guitarrist from Arch Enemy for example, he is fab! Alexi from Children of Bodom plays like Malmsteen and there are various others that are very good. :)

Once again sweetie, neither AE nor COB are death bands.

A couple of definitions (not mine):

Death Metal
One of the more extreme forms of metal, death metal is basically an offshoot of thrash, with less melodic riffs and a low, growly, often almost unintelligible vocal style that at its best (or worst, depending on one's point of view) has been described as "cookie monster vocals". The early nineties saw the initial rise of death metal in places such as Florida ( Death, Morbid Angel, Deicide, Obituary, and others) and Sweden ( At The Gates, Entombed, and others), and remains a dominant form of extreme metal to this day.

Melodic Death Metal
A second form of death metal is the so-called Gothenburg style, named for the Swedish city where innovators such as Dark Tranquillity and In Flames reside. Here, the vocal style is similar but the musical style is much more melodic, often bringing to mind a more aggressive Iron Maiden.

*bold is mine*

And don't forget the tooka tooka tooka tooka tooka :lol:

NP: Megadeth - You're Dead

LOL , well be it melodic or not, it still comes from death metal. It is obvious that you will never like it so let's stop beating a dead horse :lol:

BM bigots!!! :mad: Need to burn a BM/DM compilation for you two because you are stereotyping BM/DM like outsiders stereotype metal in general.... :mad:

We don't need to stereotype it, the bands (and many fans) are doing it by themselves very well, they don't need our help. :heh:

NP: Forté - 'Deviate'