Death midi drums anyone?

bryan_kilco

Nov 22, 2007
Poconos, PA
Searching around for pre-made midi drum files for some Death songs. Going to (try to) do a cover, and whenever I try to mimic an entire song worth of drums, it takes me hours to make.

Does anyone just happen to have any sort of drums or midi for any Death tunes, specifically off Symbolic or Sounds of.... ?

Thanks.

Thinking about doing "Misanthrope" off Symbolic.

And yeah, never thought about the GP tabs....cool.

and Dan, yes -guitar. Was going to try to track everything (except drums of course).....I'm still sort of a newb at midi/drum programming. I just can't totally grasp midi yet. Tried to load ttrentts Crystal Mountain file into Reaper and just got a bunch of blank tracks.

Thinking about doing "Misanthrope" off Symbolic.

And yeah, never thought about the GP tabs....cool.

and Dan, yes -guitar. Was going to try to track everything (except drums of course).....I'm still sort of a newb at midi/drum programming. I just can't totally grasp midi yet. Tried to load ttrentts Crystal Mountain file into Reaper and just got a bunch of blank tracks.

I have never tried to load the track into reaper, but when I downloaded it it played just fine using the windows MIDI sounds.. :(

I'll download it when I get home and have a look at it to see what's up. Hey Bryan I could try doing the bass and we could come up with something cool, what do you say?

I am willing to do that with crystal mountain if you want.